When exactly are the dates for the last races at Outlaw this season? ?

The facebook page and website have all kinds of conflicting posts.  None of it makes sense

Which weekend is it?    Both?  ? ? 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is fine👍   Everyone is free to make their own decisions.  We are all lucky to have many race tracks still operating. Different choices for fans and racers.   If you do not like one track, go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdPy5Ikn7dw

Shit payouts and then asking drivers to waste their own fuel ($$$$) to do the tracks job? No thanks, drivers packing tracks is for the birds. Its the tracks responsibility to provide a surface. Get mo

53 minutes ago, leroy said:

When exactly are the dates for the last races at Outlaw this season? ?

The facebook page and website have all kinds of conflicting posts.  None of it makes sense

Which weekend is it?    Both?  ? ?

They race 22&23rd dutch hoag memorial weekend and 29&30th 6th annual fall nationals weekend. Seems a little confusing posting it many times by promoting it

34 minutes ago, Rmitchell said:

They race 22&23rd dutch hoad memorial weekend and 29&30th 6th annual fall nationals weekend. Seems a little confusing posting it many times by promoting it

thanks. 👍

59 minutes ago, Rmitchell said:

They race 22&23rd dutch hoag memorial weekend and 29&30th 6th annual fall nationals weekend. Seems a little confusing posting it many times by promoting it

22nd is make up features. 23rd is the Dutch Hoag Memorial show. 
I can’t even follow what’s going on the next weekend. 

26 minutes ago, Mike Coleates said:

22nd is make up features. 23rd is the Dutch Hoag Memorial show. 
I can’t even follow what’s going on the next weekend. 

Reading the page again ,I think the make up features are on the 29th ?

I do believe they were originally scheduled for the 22nd though.

• Like 1

The 22nd and 23rd is the Dutch Hoag weekend.  The 22nd is the qualifying dashes and I think the hobby stock race.   The 23rd is all of the big money, 50 and 100 lap races.  

the 29th is the remainder of the racing program that was not completed the night of the generator fire. (If you have a ticket stub or wristband it will be honored) The 30th is the 2nd day of the Fall Nationals as originally advertised.  

hope this helps

2 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Anybody know if order of events has been posted for this Friday and Saturday? Im gona hit either one of the two days. Im interested to see what it looks like because Ive got a busy weekend. Im not sure how to play it. Wish I could go both days.

They don't pre-publish order of events.

12 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Prepublish: to publish in advance of publication.  Is that kind of like Prescheduling? They dont schedule until they schedule? Lol.

I've always wondered how you pre-board an airplane. 

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, chas71 said:

I've always wondered how you pre-board an airplane. 

I’ve always wondered why they board from front to back…..apparently they think the people in first class want to sit and be swatted by carry on bags for 20 minutes and then listen to people bitch cause there is no overheard storage left for those in the rear of the plane. Takes way more time….is always a cluster fu@k and makes zero sense. It’s like loading the racecar and then attempting to load the Pitbox and tools. 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Mike Coleates said:

Start time for Saturday Oct 23rd has been moved to 1:30 pm. 

Good move imo. Ive been to the Dutch Hoag weekend several times when they run it during the day on Saturday and I have no complaints.  More enjoyable to sit in 50 degree weather versus weather in the 30's.  People will complain about day racing but Ive seen the track in good shape during the day especially when its not sunny and windy.

Well what started out to be a real good race night, sure took a turn for the south .

Started on time at 7.  Hot laps for all divisions , sprint car qualifying , 4cyl qualifying , mod dash all complete . Sprint car feature on the track before 9pm.  Then……..

3 red flags , one or two yellows and 50 minutes later 8 sprint cars take the checkers.  Wow .  
I will not blame the track . Because it looked pretty good to me. A dip or lip in turn one that’s been there all year it seems .  But smooth the rest of way . Super fast . But smooth .  Maybe too fast for sprints?

10 laps er so and 4 or 5 yellows into 4cyl feature , I headed out to truck. Home by 11 was my plan.  I’m guessing they still had the street stock and sportsman dashes left to run.

Of note . The speakers are  still no good on the turn four end. It’s been that way most of the year if not all. That is where I prefer to sit though. So I will deal with it .

More than likely I will head back to the track today at some point. It is a loong winter .

7 minutes ago, leroy said:

Well what started out to be a real good race night, sure took a turn for the south .

Started on time at 7.  Hot laps for all divisions , sprint car qualifying , 4cyl qualifying , mod dash all complete . Sprint car feature on the track before 9pm.  Then……..

3 red flags , one or two yellows and 50 minutes later 8 sprint cars take the checkers.  Wow .  
I will not blame the track . Because it looked pretty good to me. A dip or lip in turn one that’s been there all year it seems .  But smooth the rest of way . Super fast . But smooth .  Maybe too fast for sprints?

10 laps er so and 4 or 5 yellows into 4cyl feature , I headed out to truck. Home by 11 was my plan.  I’m guessing they still had the street stock and sportsman dashes left to run.

Of note . The speakers are  still no good on the turn four end. It’s been that way most of the year if not all. That is where I prefer to sit though. So I will deal with it .

More than likely I will head back to the track today at some point. It is a loong winter .

What was the modified car count last night ? Debating on going up this afternoon, but not thrilled about the 7 divisions show. 

3 minutes ago, jodyr said:

What was the modified car count last night ? Debating on going up this afternoon, but not thrilled about the 7 divisions show. 

They had 16 mods. It was only a 15 lap dash that was won by Willy Decker. Also Eric Rudolph was in attendance too. Hope that helps. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jodyr said:

I can’t really remember. It was just a 15 lap dash . There will be more cars today than last night. Willy Decker won the dash.  Rudolph , then Danny Johnson . Danny probably passed the most cars .green to checker if I remember right  

1 hour ago, leroy said:

I can’t really remember. It was just a 15 lap dash . There will be more cars today than last night. Willy Decker won the dash.  Rudolph , then Danny Johnson . Danny probably passed the most cars .green to checker if I remember right  

Thanks for the update. Im heading out there today. It will be a long winter as you say.

5 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Thanks for the update. Im heading out there today. It will be a long winter as you say.

Gonna be a long night too.  So much for racing in the day 😂

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Rmitchell said:

Are they still racing?

Just starting second heat.  Rain delay after first heat 

If there was a little more cooperation from race teams?.  We could of been racing an hour ago . Or even earlier