17 hours ago, leroy said:

Apparently not.  Especially not when traveling all the way to Charlotte and or Volusia.   

Ummmm... leroy? Tow rigs don't burn race fuel.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is fine👍   Everyone is free to make their own decisions.  We are all lucky to have many race tracks still operating. Different choices for fans and racers.   If you do not like one track, go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdPy5Ikn7dw

Shit payouts and then asking drivers to waste their own fuel ($$$$) to do the tracks job? No thanks, drivers packing tracks is for the birds. Its the tracks responsibility to provide a surface. Get mo

12 hours ago, Rmitchell said:

Then finally start track work going ok until they have 2wd fucking vehicles work in the track.

Watch the f-bombs.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BobMiller said:

Ummmm... leroy? Tow rigs don't burn race fuel.

I’m talking about the modifieds being used in place of pack trucks at both Volusia and Charlotte .  Both times I went anyhow .

The track was watered all day . Then the mods go out and run it in.   They are the support class , but still

58 minutes ago, leroy said:

I’m talking about the modifieds being used in place of pack trucks at both Volusia and Charlotte .  Both times I went anyhow .

The track was watered all day . Then the mods go out and run it in.   They are the support class , but still

Very true…..at Charlotte we are wheel packers. 

On 10/26/2021 at 9:21 AM, Angmar said:

I avoid Outlaw speedway and Five Mile Point like you avoid Brewerton and Fulton. Honestly cant stand them 2 shitholes. Just awful expierences the times i went to those tracks. 

I’ve never been to Five Mile Point but I think Outlaw is a great track. The STSS race there earlier this year was easily one of the best races of the year. They need to get the track slowed down to be more like the way it was on that night. They need to get the shows done a lot quicker too for sure. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, leroy said:

So when I went to Charlotte, it rained Friday night into Saturday which really pushed the schedule all around for Saturday's show.  I was listening to the race director on my scanner with the sprint guys - the headline class if you will - he wasn't giving them any special treatment.  He gave them a few nice suggestions to move their line up higher to work in the top.  The drivers were not listening so finally he started telling them if they didn't move up they'd be penalized.  I forgot what the penalty would have been or if he mentioned it.  It seems like they had packer vehicles when I was there and didn't depend solely on the mods and this was 3 years ago.

• Like 1
On 10/28/2021 at 11:50 PM, inthecuse said:

So when I went to Charlotte, it rained Friday night into Saturday which really pushed the schedule all around for Saturday's show.  I was listening to the race director on my scanner with the sprint guys - the headline class if you will - he wasn't giving them any special treatment.  He gave them a few nice suggestions to move their line up higher to work in the top.  The drivers were not listening so finally he started telling them if they didn't move up they'd be penalized.  I forgot what the penalty would have been or if he mentioned it.  It seems like they had packer vehicles when I was there and didn't depend solely on the mods and this was 3 years ago.

I was watching a driver's meeting one night it rained a bunch and the WoO officials were telling the sprints to run in the top/middle and if they stuck to the bottom, they'd be penalized to the end of the line in qualifying time trials. Some of drivers looked pissed, but they complied. 

• Like 1