Timmy McCreadie collects his check and championship... Final LOLMS Race Tonight on Mav TV.

Need more tv's, besides Port Royal, LOLMS has their World Championship tonight broadcasting live on Mav TV and streaming on MavTVplus.

They had a really nice ceremony for TMac, with his crew, his family, and the owners. Tim gave a great interview about how hard it was to get where he is, and after winning the WoO Championship he thought would be winning so many more. Fifteen + years later and it was the biggest accomplishment of his career. He is about as humble a person as you could ever meet.

• Like 1

Did they show that on MAVTV plus? I didnt see that on reg MAVTV.

B Shep & Chris Madden DQd for an incident in a common area. 

13 minutes ago, In the Shadows said:

Did they show that on MAVTV plus? I didnt see that on reg MAVTV.

B Shep & Chris Madden DQd for an incident in a common area. 

Yeah I think they did it on MavTVplus.... I didnt hear anything about Sheppard and Madden.. what happen>? Aren't they in a points battle in WoO late models?

I apologize, Chris Furgeson. Boy, I'm fg up all over the place, lol. 

There was an incident in heat 5 between them. Looks like they started side by side w Shep on top. Ferguson went to the top & Shepherd was there & it pushed him into the loose stuff. Shepherd didn't hit anything & got shuffled back. I guess there was an incident between the crews from what they said. They only showed a clip from the heat race. 

22 minutes ago, Jack Brady said:

Yeah I think they did it on MavTVplus.... I didnt hear anything about Sheppard and Madden.. what happen>? Aren't they in a points battle in WoO late models?

https://racingnews.co/2021/10/16/chris-ferguson-brandon-sheppard-disqualified-from-dtwc-following-altercation/

6 hours ago, Jack Brady said:

So the crews/owner got their driver's DQed. wow. 

It’s like that in every race. Driver is responsible for their crews. 

Follow up on the Sheppard-Ferguson incident.   Richards and Ferguson had a phone conversation and cleared things up.  Richards even invited Ferguson to the Rocket Chassis test at Charlotte on Monday.   Fergy runs a Bloomer chassis....nice gesture by Mark Richards.

Fergy posted this on FB.  Good to know that guys can work things out and move forward.

• Like 2