14 minutes ago, racermurray said:

$25,000 to win latemodel race at Bedford this weekend , right up your alley .....headin down ?

No Bedford for me.

The plan right now is to go to Dundee on Saturday night.

Friday possibly , but Saturday is more likely.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, leroy said:

No Bedford for me.

The plan right now is to go to Dundee on Saturday night.

Friday possibly , but Saturday is more likely.

Leroy, Dundee is one of my favorite tracks.  This weekend will be my first time there this year.  Have they been starting on time and running them off decent?  Ive never had any complaints whenever I go except for the fact that the shows are so packed with racing I usually dont stay to see the last race. Not a major complaint unless its the headliner running at midnight. I still enjoy watching the racing there.

2 hours ago, racermurray said:

$25,000 to win latemodel race at Bedford this weekend , right up your alley .....headin down ?

I think Bedford will have a great turnout of cars for this race. Very little going on for the late models that weekend. Only down part of it is that it’s a two day show. Qualifying on Friday and features on Saturday and it’s only running a 60 lap feature for the late models. Would also guess they will run the last chance races on Saturday also. Guess it’s all about more money in the back gate and the front making it a two day show.

20 minutes ago, Mike Coleates said:

Dundee is hit or miss with really no rhyme or reason. I’ve been to 4 shows this year. Twice out by 11 seeing the whole show,twice leaving at 11 by choice. 

Thanks for letting me know. Im looking forward to getting there this weekend.

29 minutes ago, Mike Coleates said:

Dundee is hit or miss with really no rhyme or reason. I’ve been to 4 shows this year. Twice out by 11 seeing the whole show,twice leaving at 11 by choice. 

Yeah.  I went five times.  A few Fridays, a Sat ,and a Tues.  

I think all the Fridays I left at 11pm with two or three features left to run.  Luckily they ran the sprints and mods early in program. The sportsman do seem to be the yellow and red fever division(s) at the track

Past experience for this coming event though.  With all the racing Saturday.  All the divisions and laps. Even with the early start listed(4pm)  I think it will be a long day/night.   Still 11pm 0ver Under

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Mike Coleates said:

I fully expect when I arrive at 4 I’m in for 7 hours minimum. 

My plan is to set in the woods from 4 to 6ish . Then head over.  I have a stand 5minutes er so away from the track .

• Like 1