1 hour ago, Uncle tom said:

I believe that I read that he will be piloting the Bashore Trucking/Wengers Farm Machinery #4.

Oh I thought it was the Mike Kelly owned Z-95, must have got bad information....

• Like 1

You guys are pretty Brutal on a couple of the Great Racers !!!!!

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Towman said:

You guys are pretty Brutal on a couple of the Great Racers !!!!!

Its all in good fun. Alan is my all time favorite. Id love to see a cartoon tv show of Alan and Danny about their adventures in a two seater. 

• Haha 1

Attention , ranger , Brady , angmar , you Guys should quit brushing your tooth with your bong water , those Johnson boys can still get the job done , don’t quit brushing your tooth , just put the bong away , your mom is calling she said bring in the garbage cans in.  Trash day was three days ago !

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
8 hours ago, dirtroust said:

Attention , ranger , Brady , angmar , you Guys should quit brushing your tooth with your bong water , those Johnson boys can still get the job done , don’t quit brushing your tooth , just put the bong away , your mom is calling she said bring in the garbage cans in.  Trash day was three days ago !

Calm down dude, you're stroking out over a freakin joke. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
13 hours ago, dirtroust said:

Lay off the cocaine and youd realize we are just joking around. Also if you had ANY reading comprehension you would see above i clearly stated in english that Alan is my all time favorite driver. But eh, dont let facts or reading comprehension get in the way of your douchebaggery. Back to mommys basement with you fat ass troll. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, leroy said:

wtf?

why is everyone so mean and miserable all the time?  🙄

Come at me acting like a douchebag making judgements your going to get it in return tenfold. 

Other than that, im generally not mean. Some people just bring out the worst in me. 

1 minute ago, Angmar said:

Come at me acting like a douchebag making judgements your going to get it in return tenfold. 

Other than that, im generally not mean. Some people just bring out the worst in me. 

🗣

7 minutes ago, Angmar said:

You got a "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best" sticker on the back of your clapped Jeep Patriot to go with that?

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, leroy said:

wtf?

why is everyone so mean and miserable all the time?  🙄

Ain't even snowing and 20 degrees out yet.
Might be cause same old political crap argument is not allowed or not sposed to be rehashed for the 1000th time. 

29 minutes ago, Devin Willis said:

You got a "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best" sticker on the back of your clapped Jeep Patriot to go with that?

Im a witch king, youd be this way too dealin with the witches all day and night. 

Thats cool though, give me crap for defending myslef but dirtcrust gets a free pass for being a douchebag? Typical of todays society. Never address the problem. 

• Confused 1