30 minutes ago, westracing01 said:

I don't like dip, but he didn't do anything wrong. Sheppard shoved it into a hole that wasn't there.

I believe Sheppard did this because of the past that they had with eachother this year (I believe at Fonda?)

Glad to see Dippel get parked tonight though, everyone is sick of his crap.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Jack Brady said:

What was he parked for? 

Not sure, Him and Britten got into it again and they parked him (wasn't shown on livestream).  He was refusing to pull of track so they had to red flag, he eventually pulled in.  

After the race apparently someone from his crew threw boiling hot chocolate on someone from Britten's crew..?

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, racefan11 said:

I believe Sheppard did this because of the past that they had with eachother this year (I believe at Fonda?)

Glad to see Dippel get parked tonight though, everyone is sick of his crap.

I don’t think Matt’s jump was intentional at all. No one at Matt’s level as well as someone who relies on winnings as an income would risk tearing up his car over a past beef in a heat race. A revenge hit would happen with a beat up car already with no chance to win, or a tap on the rear bumper to dump him with no harm to your own car.

I think it can get chalked up to a mistake on Matt’s part. I’m far from a Matt fan, I’m just saying this was more a screw up than a payback.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, leakin_fluids said:

I don’t think Matt’s jump was intentional at all. No one at Matt’s level as well as someone who relies on winnings as an income would risk tearing up his car over a past beef in a heat race. A revenge hit would happen with a beat up car already with no chance to win, or a tap on the rear bumper to dump him with no harm to your own car.

I think it can get chalked up to a mistake on Matt’s part. I’m far from a Matt fan, I’m just saying this was more a screw up than a payback.

True

39 minutes ago, leakin_fluids said:

Do you even watch these races? It was most definitely payback. He didn’t mean to get air like at SDW but he definitely meant to door the nipple out of the way preferably nerf to nerf and missed

I’m sure you chalk what he did to Britton tonight as rubbing is racing.

Kick the trash bin out of the 200…he can’t keep his crew in-line and can’t check his emotions ..probably from all the meds he takes.

On 10/22/2021 at 7:38 PM, jimbo8574 said:

Sheppard drove into and over Dipple in turn 4.  Sheppard was airborne.   A few other cars almost got collected.  When the smoke cleared Dipple was broke.

If Dipple hadn't froced Matt into the inner barrierl it would not have happen. From what i saw was Matt getting froced in to the inter barrier and bounced off the barrier in the air into Dipple car.  Dipple just driving like he all ways does.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
14 hours ago, Shyglizzy said:

Kick the trash bin out of the 200…he can’t keep his crew in-line and can’t check his emotions ..probably from all the meds he takes.

Someone said he's trying to impress his girlfriend and make her think that he's a badass.

38 minutes ago, Big said:

If Dipple hadn't froced Matt into the inner barrierl it would not have happen. From what i saw was Matt getting froced in to the inter barrier and bounced off the barrier in the air into Dipple car.  Dipple just driving like he all ways does.

You better look at the video again unless you saw a different one then the one posted on here.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
18 minutes ago, RJO said:

You better look at the video again unless you saw a different one then the one posted on here.

I watched it over and over. If Matt wasn't ahead of Dipple he wound not have been able to go over his front end.  Your going to stick to what you say you saw and iam going to stick to what i saw.  THE END

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Matt didnt run over his front end.. HE LANDED ON IT!!! Cause he drove over Dipple's whole car.. what were you watching? Sheppard was airborne long before he got anywhere near Dipple's frontend. Maybe Matt should start driving Monster Trucks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1