The pic of Jumpin' Jack is a Dexter Dorr Chassis.  I did the paintwork on the car and Custom Bob lettered it.  Jack then sold the car to Randy Glenski. I then had to repaint the car white and A1 Graphics lettered it up. Now a days, very little paint work on a car. Get colored aluminum or just get it wrapped.

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, KrashMender said:

The pic of Jumpin' Jack is a Dexter Dorr Chassis.  I did the paintwork on the car and Custom Bob lettered it.  Jack then sold the car to Randy Glenski. I then had to repaint the car white and A1 Graphics lettered it up. Now a days, very little paint work on a car. Get colored aluminum or just get it wrapped.

I still prefer hand lettering. Much more unique.

• Like 3

Nice photos. Maybe with the new suspension setups the sanctioning bodies will be forced to look at reducing the height of the body sides. I've heard a couple of the big name guys make comments about not seeing past the body side due to the car laying over so far to the right and the window opening being small. I just think it's time to have a change. It seems like forever since there's been a noticeable change that the casual fan can see at a glance.

12 minutes ago, special k said:

Nice photos. Maybe with the new suspension setups the sanctioning bodies will be forced to look at reducing the height of the body sides. I've heard a couple of the big name guys make comments about not seeing past the body side due to the car laying over so far to the right and the window opening being small. I just think it's time to have a change. It seems like forever since there's been a noticeable change that the casual fan can see at a glance.

They would ditch the left side panhard bar (which has been talked about but probably won't happen) before they change any body rules.

52 minutes ago, special k said:

Deyo rules let’s you run taller doors and all the top 7 modified run in his series or UR or Fonda…I don’t see them complaining 

On 10/31/2021 at 2:06 AM, John Williams said:

I'm kinda partial to Tobias myself...

10 001.jpg

I always loved this Tobias car, Jack Johnson ran one, Ray Batemen in the Active One, CD Coville also ran one. 

I also really liked the Dodge Daytona style mods with the wrap around spoiler... I think Pat Ward ran one, so it was probably a Show Car?

16 hours ago, Shyglizzy said:

Deyo rules let’s you run taller doors and all the top 7 modified run in his series or UR or Fonda…I don’t see them complaining 

Mahaney was complaining about it at Port Royal lol..

• Like 1

We ran a Birosh and a Tobias when everyone was winning with Troyers and Bicknells.  My dad still has his complete Tobias.  We built the bodies at home with a lot of napkin drawings and guess work.