I see that it was just announced on Twitter that the 410 sprint cars have been added to the line up for the show next year. I think this will be a great move and will hopefully help with the draw of more fans. I remember going to the first STSS race there back in 2018 and being blown away by both the facility and the racing there, and that was the year that they had the modifieds and sprint cars. It was great racing in both classes. It will be interesting to see what night they get added to and if there will be any other competing shows I’m the area.

• Like 7

This will definitely put a lot more butts in the seats. Syracuse saw a huge dip attendence after the WoO finally said goodbye to Syracuse.

I didn't realize how heated the WoO guys were getting over the last few years there. From Glen messing with positions after time trials, rudely rushing the WoO guys out of the pits as soon as they were done qualifying. Not to mention having to stop in the middle of their west coast swing to travel all the way to Syracuse, NY. Then back to the west coast after they were done.

But this is really good, I would say pull the sportsman and put in super lates. But that won't happen, they make their money off the sportsman count.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, leroy said:

I love Port Royal.   Thinking March already.

Booked my room for the 2022 STSS March edition at the track last night

410 sprints plus ULMS on Saturday ,  STSS on Sunday

I don't see anything on the Saturday March 19th 410 and ULMS show . Is that event posted somewhere ?

58 minutes ago, racermurray said:

I don't see anything on the Saturday March 19th 410 and ULMS show . Is that event posted somewhere ?

I could be putting the cart in front of the horse?.  Based on past seasons.  2021 for sure was ULMS.    Either way Port runs 410's and Super Lates pretty much weekly on Saturdays.   The back up plan would be STSS at Selinsgrove. Traveling that far though , I like to see a variety. Track conditions and the weekly racers at Port Royal rarely disappoint. 

• Like 1