5 minutes ago, Rangers94 said:

Timmy struggling a bit the last two nights. Can’t seem to get the power down to the track. 

East Bay is a tough place to get a hold of. 

• Like 1

Started like this last season if I remember correctly. Only the best 5 finishes down there count, so it's OK. Davenport not running the tour will help his title defense and I imagine Moran will be come back down to Earth a little.

48 minutes ago, westracing01 said:

Started like this last season if I remember correctly. Only the best 5 finishes down there count, so it's OK. Davenport not running the tour will help his title defense and I imagine Moran will be come back down to Earth a little.

Moran isn’t staying on tour. 

TMac’s major competition for the Lucas title will likely be Hudson O’Neal and Tyler Erb. 

42 minutes ago, Josh Bayko said:

Moran isn’t staying on tour. 

TMac’s major competition for the Lucas title will likely be Hudson O’Neal and Tyler Erb. 

So basically nobody lol.

38 minutes ago, jumper12a said:

So basically nobody lol.

Terbo won the second most races on tour in 2021. Hudson led the points for much of the year in 2021. This idea that they’re pushovers is misguided. 

• Like 7
29 minutes ago, Josh Bayko said:

Terbo won the second most races on tour in 2021. Hudson led the points for much of the year in 2021. This idea that they’re pushovers is misguided. 

Terdo is overrated, and the O’Neal kid will never match Timmy’s consistency. The O Show could be a contender if they can put together the consistency, but I don’t see it. Davenport was the 39’s real competition.

2 hours ago, jumper12a said:

Terdo is overrated, and the O’Neal kid will never match Timmy’s consistency. The O Show could be a contender if they can put together the consistency, but I don’t see it. Davenport was the 39’s real competition.

Terdo from someone that probably has never driven a race car 

• Like 1

Yikes... The quality of the tours is not great. 

XR Super Series and it's ridiculous money the one to watch? 

Good thing the Lucas race at Port in August is paying $50k to win so most of the hitters should be there.

Was watching the live Lucas Oil race last night & Tyler didn't have any issues sideslammimg people out of the way to 7th.

It's on live again tonight & tomorrow on MAVTV for anyone that has it. 

6 hours ago, jumper12a said:

Owens isn’t running the tour either, and historically, consistency has never been one of T-Mac’s strengths. 

27 minutes ago, Josh Bayko said:

Owens isn’t running the tour either, and historically, consistency has never been one of T-Mac’s strengths. 

except for 2021

4 hours ago, modman said:

Turbo is the same to Lucas Lates as Damion Gardner is to USAC

Do not race me the same way I race You.      or else....

I will get all roid raged up on your ass 🥵

Davenport is hitting all of the XRSS, then hitting the better paying WoO races,

He has one other LOLMS race scheduled and basically the big races at Eldora and Bristol. 

A lot of open dates he could just hit whenever he felt like it.

8 hours ago, modman said:

If you’ve never driven a racecar, you should never change someone’s nickname, that has? Does this concept work with every sport you watch? Or every profession you don’t do? Just curious to hear how you’ve never disliked or disagreed with another person, even though you may have never done what they’re doing. Something tells me you are being a little hypocritical right now. We’re all guilty of this at some point in our lives, whether you admit it or not.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Josh Bayko said:

Yet he’s won a championship in each of the 2 big LM series doing just that………..

• Like 2
12 hours ago, jumper12a said:

So basically nobody lol.

Wait...the same guy who tells us every year that drivers without a snowball's chance in hell at the Chili Bowl are huge threats is also now telling us who nobodies are in national Late Model racing? 😋

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, FightForTheRail said:

Wait...the same guy who tells us every year that drivers without a snowball's chance in hell at the Chili Bowl are huge threats is also now telling us who nobodies are in national Late Model racing? 😋

Nice try Fella 

7 hours ago, jumper12a said:

Yet he’s won a championship in each of the 2 big LM series doing just that………..

With fifteen years of wildly inconsistent results between them. 

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, Josh Bayko said:

With fifteen years of wildly inconsistent results between them. 

If you say so…………..

• Confused 1

I think he’s always been really consistent, he’s just with an elevated team now. A team that contends for W’s more frequently. Tim McCreadie has never been a 3 good finishes and 2 shitty ones kinda driver.

I never put to much stock into what happens during Speedweeks, Good or bad. Over the years we've seen guys dominate in Florida then do nothing when the real season starts and vice versa. 

Tim McCreadie has never been in a better situation than what he has now. 100% committed ownership, full sponsorship, 3 full-time crew members plus Kevin Rumley.

Compared to last year when the 39 team lost 2 engines, junked a car and left Florida early $100,000 in the hole this year has been a complete 180. Lucas only takes your top 5 finishes which for Tim right now is a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th.

I expect the biggest competition for the national championship to be O'Neal and RTJ.

• Like 2