Dang, sorry to hear. Childhood idol of mine. Loved watching him race, loved the bus that toted the whole thing and loved the time he made for fans after the races. Condolences to Yves, Stephane and the entire family. 

• Like 1
On 2/20/2022 at 4:21 PM, JohnyC said:

Dang, sorry to hear. Childhood idol of mine. Loved watching him race, loved the bus that toted the whole thing and loved the time he made for fans after the races. Condolences to Yves, Stephane and the entire family. 

My brother and I loved watching him too. Not that I’d ever wish for anyone to crash or have mechanical problems but it was always entertaining when he headed to the pits during a race. His crew would scramble screaming at each other in French. Couldn’t understand a damn word but their passion and determination for racing was evident in their voices. 

• Like 1

As a kid, I wasn't a fan of Marcel because he was so aggressive on the track. But when I met him a few times as I got a little older ... what a great guy!

Very sad to hear this, condolences to Yves, Stephane and his whole family, Marcel will be missed by a lot of racing people.

Always enjoyed seeing the bus make its way down Riverside Dr and pull into Fonda for the 200!!!!! Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends….

57 minutes ago, Scott Friers said:

Always enjoyed seeing the bus make its way down Riverside Dr and pull into Fonda for the 200!!!!! Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends….

i know at one time john marsh had it and the last time i seen it was parked in the lot across from jake's taxi stand. i don't know where it is know. when marcel built it it was the showcase of bus haulers. it had everything.

• Like 1