SUSQUEHANNA, PA – The first practice of the 2017 season scheduled for April 1st will be cancelled. The grounds are still covered from Blizzard Stella and turns three and four are under water. A pump has been purchased to move the water so work can begin on the track.
“Mother Nature brought it in, now she can help take it out” stated Penn Can Speedway promoter Doug Borger.
Next on tap will be an open practice on April 8th with gates opening at 12 noon. All practice days are open to any car division. Grandstand admission is free for all ages. There will be limited concessions available.
If Mother nature decides to pull a fast one again, we will notify everyone as soon as possible.