Jump to content




westracing01

Members
  • Content Count

    695
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

westracing01 last won the day on February 21

westracing01 had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

537 Excellent

About westracing01

  • Rank
    Advanced Member
  • Birthday 08/08/1982

Contact Methods

  • AIM
    westracing01
  • Website URL
    http://
  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    New Milford, CT

Previous Fields

  • Home Track
    Lebanon Valley/Oswego Speedway

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. The fight got people talking... For the wrong reasons but anyway... I learned I wouldn't mess with Johnson. Dude's got a good left.
  2. Unless you know someone in the field of the other divisions, the vast majority of your Saturday Night fans are there for the Modifieds (or whatever the headline class is.) All the other divisions are there in support of that. If people actually came to the track to watch the Sportsman or Pro Stocks or 4 Cylinders, half the grandstand wouldn't leave once the Mods were done. We'd be standing there with the Sportsman and they'd call to pack the track, or our feature would get moved because it was running late, or some other situation would arise and the guys would say, "What the hell, why ar
  3. Generally, racers are idiots. They bitch, whine and complain about costs, then open their wallets and burn stacks of $100 bills on the newest stuff. Businesses, homes, wives, everything is for sale to pay to play the game. All that said, I agree Johnny. We're going to get to see some seriously good fields in the next few months for some pretty decent pay days.
  4. Racing in general is. Everyone is always looking for that magic bullet of power, driveability and 5000 lap rebuilds... Hasn't happened yet. I wish more racers had realistic expectations. They'd wind up spending a lot less money in the end if they were just realistic about the whole deal up front. Crate's don't do it for me. We had one for a season. No thanks. As a fan, they're visibly slow, but that just my opinion.
  5. It did this if you were watching the race replay. I missed it live and picked up the replay with 84 to go and had that happen.
  6. EDIT: Johnny and I posted at about the same time... More people need to understand how this actually "works." No, none of the vaccines mean you cannot get Covid. If you sit next to someone who has it, you can get it. These things are not different than the Flu Shot. The Flu Shot does not mean you won't get it, just that if you do, it's not as bad as it would be if you didn't have the vaccine. Same thing with these. Pfizer and Moderna at 90% efficacy mean you can jump into a vat of Covid and it means you have a 90% chance of never getting anything... But there's a 10% chance yo
  7. You are correct Leroy. I think they race a total of 11 times, don't have the schedule in front of me to check. Just to back up for a second, I did not mean to infer that losing KFR, Britton and Ronnie were not big hits to the Valley. They obviously are. I mean we're not going there weekly like we would've and that is specifically because of who's not racing there. We will be there for the SDS races, and the JC Memorial, but that's probably it.
  8. ^ That's what I was going to say. He doesn't need to go back to OCFS until like August or something.
  9. Probably not that mad considering OCFS had 23 big blocks to The Valley's full field.
  10. Keith hit the nail on the head. Some guys going to go run the special is one thing, but when you're a DIRT sanctioned track and there's a tour race guys are going to, and you decide to pull this, that's more ridiculous.
  11. Haha... Yeah, that one came across wrong. I meant more like it's LOL funny, but really to just to me. Like, I may not like OCFS, but I don't want to rag on those that do. I think I'll put my shovel down now... I've dug this hole for myself deep enough.
  12. LOL... I laugh only to myself on that one. Keith goes to the one track I dislike the most. Best of luck Keith!
  13. ^^^ Nice! I sat in front of some boys from Oswego last year at the National Open. Backstretch, about 7 rows from the top toward the Beer Hill end of the stands. Wonder if that was you guys? We're planning to be at Oswego for the Memorial Day 200, weather permitting... Fan permitting for that matter. Hopefully get to bring my mom & dad along. Been a long time since they've seen a Classic.
  14. Go race Fonda Keith! RJ went back home and the Fonda fans would love to have you in the house. For my own selfish reasons I would have no problem calling Fonda my Sat night home once again.
×
×
  • Create New...