Not that I would of been able to just pick up and drive to MO yesterday.   But would it be cool if there was a thread listing races that actually were allowing fans in.?How many fans they were allowing in?  Ticket procedure etc.    This could be the thread.  Or someone could start another one?

One reason being. I had no idea Bethany Speedway even existed.  Until feature video popped up on my Youtube page today.

After further investigation on the tracks facebook page.  It seems that if you were able to go as a fan.   All you had to was show up.   No limit on number of fans.

52 minutes ago, leroy said:

Not that I would of been able to just pick up and drive to MO yesterday.   But would it be cool if there was a thread listing races that actually were allowing fans in.?How many fans they were allowing in?  Ticket procedure etc.    This could be the thread.  Or someone could start another one?

One reason being. I had no idea Bethany Speedway even existed.  Until feature video popped up on my Youtube page today.

After further investigation on the tracks facebook page.  It seems that if you were able to go as a fan.   All you had to was show up.   No limit on number of fans.

I-55 ran last night also. They sold advance ticket sales for the show. 700 tickets sold out in a short amount of time. Car count was over 120 for the three division show with 60 super late models showing up to race. Billy Moyer won and lead every lap of the feature.

1 minute ago, RJO said:

I-55 ran last night also. They sold advance ticket sales for the show. 700 tickets sold out in a short amount of time. Car count was over 120 for the three division show with 60 super late models showing up to race. Billy Moyer won and lead every lap of the feature.

I caught that one on video last night Ron 👍  . Watched about half of it last night. Replayed it today,

Moyer had em covered . But the other guys put on a good show.  

• Like 1

Tort, 

ive been there both weeks luckily!:)) I would say fans maybe 100-car count first week was about 70 for 4 classes and last night maybe 70 for 5 classes. 

They are running again next Saturday. It’s about 3 hrs from Sanford airport so if you want to catch a cheap flight you can go to the races;) 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, RJO said:

I watched everything til the end of the Late Model race. Just couldn't stay awake any long.  It was kind of a weird night, the track was racy, then it wasn't then it came back, then it wasn't, then it was.. lol Then it took rubber near the bottom and that was it.. But the last few lapse Sheppard almost got Moyer in traffic. I was glad Billy pulled it out. Heats were some good racing, actually was impressed by the Mods. They did have a lot of cars. And it looked like most people were good about staying a part from each other. No big groups of people that I could see. But didn't see a single person wearing a mask..  Ah well. And you could actually hear the crowd when the announcers spoke to them.  So it was only 700 people but they definitely were enjoying themselves.  And from the few shots of the crowd they were all in small groups. Glad it was a successful night. 

• Like 1

Here is a good example of something I may have been interested in.

Had I known it about it days prior. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSL4BLiS4yk

Roaring Knob allowed fans in Sunday. Just no concessions. Fans were encouraged to bring coolers.  They also have a large drive in section.  I was able to go there several years back and catch part of the Appalachian Tour.  I think it is 6 hrs from home. 

The big races and tour schedules are easy to locate.  It is hard to keep up with what all the other tracks and regular shows are doing as far as allowing fans though.

I like that jumper posted info regarding the Turnpike Tour. Info on more tracks that I have never heard of is always cool!  I am not interested in traveling 15-16 hrs plus right now. Too many family obligations. Not enough time.  But come mid summer if NY does not open?  I may have to rethink that.

A race track or two less than 8 hours away might be a possibility before then.  I  do prefer pairing shows if traveling that far.  It would not bother me if they were regular shows. That may be even better.

The biggest concern I would have in traveling far is not being able to get inside the gates upon arrival

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, leroy said:

This track hosted practice with fans . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtANY5itbYg

They plan to race this weekend. Brand new facility where another track used to sit. The place looks awesome

https://www.mountainviewraceway.com/

WOW.  Very nice facility.  A couple of the late models at around 3:00 in made me do a double take, I thought they were computer generated they looked so crisp! 

1 hour ago, jwin said:

WOW.  Very nice facility.  A couple of the late models at around 3:00 in made me do a double take, I thought they were computer generated they looked so crisp! 

The video on the website homepage link is also pretty cool.  Shows the entire facility brand new just about completed.  Somebody put some serious money into the facility.  Bucket list for sure

9 minutes ago, leroy said:

The video on the website homepage link is also pretty cool.  Shows the entire facility brand new just about completed.  Somebody put some serious money into the facility.  Bucket list for sure

My bad, I didn't look at the one on the home page first.  There's another one under the Gallery Tab.  I was hoping for a nice drone shot and that's in one on the home page.  Looks really nice and a huge before/after difference in one of the shots they had in that video on the gallery page.  Would love to know more of the backstory on this place.  And hope they get some nice specials booked in the future.