12 minutes ago, racemonster said:

Has anyone been to Middletown? How has the crowd been in the drive in? Is it close to sold out?

It has been pretty full but still some spots left....

probably be a few more cars this week because they are charging $20 per person and not $99 for a car load of 4

I haven't been to the track, but from last Saturdays race it was about half full. There were a lot of spots left. The spots for the cars with only 2 spectators was basically full. But the spots for 4 or more spectators was only about half full.

But I do agree with lenster24, they dropped the price by like $5 a person.

I got the live stream and boy am I glad I did.  The racing was great and the big block feature was one of the best races I've ever seen.  The track was simply amazing after the rain,  passing was available everywhere on the track and moves made that were beyond belief.  I could only imagine the drivers ear-to-ear grins under their helmets.  Now if we could only get it to rain every Saturday about 3:00.............

• Like 2
10 hours ago, DaRooster said:

I got the live stream and boy am I glad I did.  The racing was great and the big block feature was one of the best races I've ever seen.  The track was simply amazing after the rain,  passing was available everywhere on the track and moves made that were beyond belief.  I could only imagine the drivers ear-to-ear grins under their helmets.  Now if we could only get it to rain every Saturday about 3:00.............

I agree.   Very good racing.  

• Like 1

Surface was garbage before the rain. After the rain the track was solid. Very fast and Middletown unforgiving if you got too high. The berm caught some guys out. We tore the nose off twice before we trashed the car in the feature (not the tracks fault.) A lot of other guys trashed their cars too in the big, big crash down the backstretch. Anthony was untouchable. Expected more from Lehner having won his heat race by over a straight away.

Drive in was pretty full. Excellent views from out there, or anywhere for that matter, without the haulers in the infield.

• Like 1

So was the streaming production much better this past Saturday?

• Like 1

Schedule to be released soon to include racing every Saturday night with Big Blocks and varying support divisions. Championship races are still scheduled at this time as  grandstands wait to reopen. In the meantime drive in is open to spectators and the fields are loaded with talent and great side by side action.

• Thanks 1