I didn't read the email all the way this morning I guess. That changes some things. :) thank you

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I live in MA and our Governor has done a great job. You may not like Cuomo because of what he did to the Fairgrounds but he’s doing what’s best for the health of New Yorker’s even if it’s at the expen

NY, NJ, Mass and CT are the only states in the US that have death rates over 1,000 per million people. The US as a whole is around 400 per million people. NY had an absolutely disastrous response to C

I am considered a high risk for the virus as I am a 3 time Cancer survivor with Diabetes & only one lung......I was at Chatham Speedway in Lousiana for 2 solid weeks in late May around THOUSANDS o

1 hour ago, Jack Brady said:

I'm sick of Leroy and Kevin.   You guys hate it so much here friggen leave. Good riddens. 

I want to be sitting in the stands at OCFS especially with the new track and awesome talent racing there every week. But I don't take it out on everyone else. Especially those who don't agree with my opinions. 

Uh.............................

Might want to take a look  in the mirror?

I do not have a problem with you disagreeing with me.  That is fine. 

Not sure how you figure why you thought I was taking anything out on you? But it seems like you are the one who has the problem when others do not agree.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, slojunk91 said:

They just canceled the Truck race. Also add Watkins Glen to that list.

Nascar is racing on the road course in Daytona on that same weekend 😄😝

11 hours ago, racermurray said:

Good luck to you. Most of the people I know who left NY thinking the grass was greener elsewhere ended up coming back. Check back with us in a few years and tell us how your doing.

I left NY 11 years ago.  Do I miss my family, yes.  Do I miss the racing, yes. 

Will I ever go back... Nope... 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, FondaFan16 said:

Thank you.

• Haha 1

NASCAR isn't going to The Glen due to the travel restriction. No guarantee in 4 weeks that'll be over.

You have to plan for all possibilities. If the travel restrictions aren't lifted in two months, and who's to say conditions will improve (or deteriorate for that matter) then moving SDW out of NY would mean teams coming back would be subject to the 14 day quarantine.

My money is on the entirety of the SDS schedule getting shit canned, including SDW, and starting back up in 2021 at Volusia.

ESW will probably happen I imagine as an unsanctioned race. 

I seriously doubt the WoO show at OCFS on Aug 2 happens. Actually, again due to the travel restrictions, it pretty much can't at the moment.

9 hours ago, FondaFan16 said:

16 years for me.  Same.  Same, and same.  

On 7/8/2020 at 5:18 PM, leroy said:

Uh.............................

Might want to take a look  in the mirror?

I do not have a problem with you disagreeing with me.  That is fine. 

Not sure how you figure why you thought I was taking anything out on you? But it seems like you are the one who has the problem when others do not agree.

I wasn't saying me in specifically, I'm talking about you attacking everyone that says something you don't like.  I don't have a problem with people disagreeing.. When it has to do with RACING. I have a friggen problem with you two turning every topic in to a one sided ignorant political witch hunt. Every single topic I've read you two have to make some dumbass political comment whether direct or tongue and cheek. Yes I, as I've stated many times I was an original offender with all this crap started. But I've tried to be good, tried to stay away from this crap. But you guys seem to have to push it every friggen topic. You guys have been posting here a lot longer then I have. I actually use to enjoy your conversations on racing whether I agreed or disagreed. It's usually hard for me to disagree on racing since I'm just a fan whose never actually been part of a team or anything involved with racing. But man you guys just can't help your selves when it comes to tossing blame about the shitty situation WE ARE ALL IN. 

Little history lesson for you and everyone. This country is not based on FREEDOM. That is a very false narrative that has been used for way to long. This Country was built on BLOOD, SWEAT, and TEARS, during GOOD times and the WORST times. None of us have it hard right now, compared to what our Country has going through over the last 244 years. But you whine like friggen babies about the State stomping on your poor rights.  Compared to the damage that has been done by the idiot down south in minimal. And that compared to what has happened in this Country over 244 years is absolutely nothing. What use to make this Country great is that no matter what the Government did WE THE PEOPLE still persevered, ALWAYS. 

And it will be the same in racing. We will persevere, some tracks may fall (hopefully not). Some will excel.  But racing will go on. So you might be inconvenienced, tough shit. Deal with it.  Everyone has to anyways. Everyone is doing the best that they can. Rules may seem unfair to you, but none of them have any evil conception behind them. People who were voted in charge are just trying to save lives. There are now States Covid spiking all over the damn Country but not in New York. Slowly things are happening for the good in this State while others are paying the price for their stupidity. 

So now lets all of us stop throwing blame and pissing on each other cause of a simple mask issue. Enjoy the racing we have and look forward to the racing we will be getting. And not dwell on what we can't have.

Now I will try to end this on a good note, cause I'm probably going to be put on vacation for while by the owners of this site. And its their right to do so. But though I don't know any of you, I wish none of you any harm or bad health. But if you look around or look back at time, you will see we have had worse and tougher times. Let's stop arguing with each other on something we just have to follow through with to the end. And enjoy arguing about the racing we are getting. 

Thank you.

Jack K. Brady

RACE FAN

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Jack Brady said:

I wasn't saying me in specifically, I'm talking about you attacking everyone that says something you don't like.  I don't have a problem with people disagreeing.. When it has to do with RACING. I have a friggen problem with you two turning every topic in to a one sided ignorant political witch hunt. Every single topic I've read you two have to make some dumbass political comment whether direct or tongue and cheek. Yes I, as I've stated many times I was an original offender with all this crap started. But I've tried to be good, tried to stay away from this crap. But you guys seem to have to push it every friggen topic. You guys have been posting here a lot longer then I have. I actually use to enjoy your conversations on racing whether I agreed or disagreed. It's usually hard for me to disagree on racing since I'm just a fan whose never actually been part of a team or anything involved with racing. But man you guys just can't help your selves when it comes to tossing blame about the shitty situation WE ARE ALL IN. 

Little history lesson for you and everyone. This country is not based on FREEDOM. That is a very false narrative that has been used for way to long. This Country was built on BLOOD, SWEAT, and TEARS, during GOOD times and the WORST times. None of us have it hard right now, compared to what our Country has going through over the last 244 years. But you whine like friggen babies about the State stomping on your poor rights.  Compared to the damage that has been done by the idiot down south in minimal. And that compared to what has happened in this Country over 244 years is absolutely nothing. What use to make this Country great is that no matter what the Government did WE THE PEOPLE still persevered, ALWAYS. 

And it will be the same in racing. We will persevere, some tracks may fall (hopefully not). Some will excel.  But racing will go on. So you might be inconvenienced, tough shit. Deal with it.  Everyone has to anyways. Everyone is doing the best that they can. Rules may seem unfair to you, but none of them have any evil conception behind them. People who were voted in charge are just trying to save lives. There are now States Covid spiking all over the damn Country but not in New York. Slowly things are happening for the good in this State while others are paying the price for their stupidity. 

So now lets all of us stop throwing blame and pissing on each other cause of a simple mask issue. Enjoy the racing we have and look forward to the racing we will be getting. And not dwell on what we can't have.

Now I will try to end this on a good note, cause I'm probably going to be put on vacation for while by the owners of this site. And its their right to do so. But though I don't know any of you, I wish none of you any harm or bad health. But if you look around or look back at time, you will see we have had worse and tougher times. Let's stop arguing with each other on something we just have to follow through with to the end. And enjoy arguing about the racing we are getting. 

Thank you.

Jack K. Brady

RACE FAN

So you try to end on a good note by telling people to stop arguing ..............  .while you're arguing lol. Ok.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Figure cannot have a Super Dirt Car series when alot of the tracks cannot run weekly or are in Canada. Not to mention some of the competitors cannot come down here from Canada. Add to the fact it would be difficult for fans to travel. The season at Oswego is in question as is the Classic. You got to have fans at these events to make them work, but if you are going to limit them or add restrictions, makes it that much harder.  14 day Quarantines are not going to bring people to the state of NY for a while. So big events sadly just ain't happening. Hate to sound like a doomer, but this virus is not showing signs of slowing down. It is effecting our daily lives and hurting alot of people. I was going to go to the 12 Hrs of Sebring in March but as you know, that got moved in November. I question if that will even happen. With all the mayhem happening in FL I am surprised alot of the local tracks here are opened and with fans. I fear it won't be long before those get shut down. 

1 hour ago, Crazy_Chris_Motorsports said:

Figure cannot have a Super Dirt Car series when alot of the tracks cannot run weekly or are in Canada. Not to mention some of the competitors cannot come down here from Canada. Add to the fact it would be difficult for fans to travel. The season at Oswego is in question as is the Classic. You got to have fans at these events to make them work, but if you are going to limit them or add restrictions, makes it that much harder.  14 day Quarantines are not going to bring people to the state of NY for a while. So big events sadly just ain't happening. Hate to sound like a doomer, but this virus is not showing signs of slowing down. It is effecting our daily lives and hurting alot of people. I was going to go to the 12 Hrs of Sebring in March but as you know, that got moved in November. I question if that will even happen. With all the mayhem happening in FL I am surprised alot of the local tracks here are opened and with fans. I fear it won't be long before those get shut down. 

If only all the dirt tracks had a dome over them.

Then we could stick a special AC filter inside and be all good 🙄😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 1