1 hour ago, BV/DV fan said:

I'm surprised no one mentioned that he was being replaced by Drellos.

With silly season in full swing, is the only interest in what happens south of the NY border?

I will take Danny Varin over Drellos any day of the week. Thats just my opinion, but Drellos is definitely improving.

• Like 1

Nothing but respect .  Saw him involved in a wreck Fulton ESS during summer speed week. Next day pull early into Utica Rome. Only person in parking lot?  DV working on the tore up sprint car. Not a big list of drivers who can wield a modified and a sprint car at such a high level. 

• Like 1
On 1/11/2021 at 7:47 PM, BV/DV fan said:

I'm surprised no one mentioned that he was being replaced by Drellos.

With silly season in full swing, is the only interest in what happens south of the NY border?

I am just waiting to express my opinion when I read the his book about losing a sponsor and all the other details that only he would know.  He teased us in Smokescreen that losing a sponsor can be worse than losing a girlfriend to a competitor.  

22 minutes ago, racemonster said:

Does anyone know what Danny’s plans are for next year?

They're focusing on the sprint car program. Mostly 360 racing, but will be doing some 410 racing as well. No modified racing in the plans, unfortunately, but he'd love the opportunity if a ride were to come along! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KB19 said:

They're focusing on the sprint car program. Mostly 360 racing, but will be doing some 410 racing as well. No modified racing in the plans, unfortunately, but he'd love the opportunity if a ride were to come along! 

Has Danny made any 410 starts yet? Cool to see he’s going to get some shots!

3 hours ago, KB19 said:

Outlaw Speedway?    PA or other?

1 hour ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

I believe he finished 2nd or 3rd with the All-Stars at Outlaw a couple years ago. Don’t quote me on that one.

17 hours ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

Have seen him at Port Royal, think it was August of 2019, and at Dundee with the All Stars. 

I'm guessing the split was probably friendly and mutual. Danny is spending the majority of this time in the Sprint cars, Drellos spends the majority of his time in the modifieds and is really starting to show some talent. So do you want to have a team that runs once in a while when Danny is available or regularly with a driver who is ready and available now? 

I wish them both good luck.