With fans in the stands at the NY Rangers game, and fan allowed at the Bills playoff game, when will racing be given the green light on fans?  What ridiculous % capacity will they say for an outdoor facility. Rangers game was 10%.  Florida panthers 25%, which is interesting being that Florida dirt tracks packed. SC dirt tracks packed. Lincoln P A looked pretty packed too.  With Many tracks set to open in mud April, and many others early may, I would hope The state makes a decision. 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man I used to come on this page every day!!  I stopped a couple weeks ago because every form turns into politics.  What do you know first time back on ALL IT IS POLITICAL SHIT.  If you 5-6 want to tal

Neither Biden or Trump have anything to do with when we go green again, but somehow all political talk ends up being a war between the left and right. Each state is on it's own. Be forewarned... I'm g

Andy is not thinking about race tracks now. He is knee deep in crap which will probably prolong our agony of opening tracks for fans. 10% at a Rangers game is ridiculous but the last 12 months have been a manipulative attempt by government to control the masses! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
26 minutes ago, Rangers94 said:

Andy is not thinking about race tracks now. He is knee deep in crap which will probably prolong our agony of opening tracks for fans. 10% at a Rangers game is ridiculous but the last 12 months have been a manipulative attempt by government to control the masses! 

Unbelievable the cancel culture/social activist cult that destroys anyone that doesn’t think the same way as them, often with no evidence completely ignores his controversies. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
26 minutes ago, DaRooster said:

Did I overlook it, or does this say nothing about automobile racing?

you catch on quick.  😄

seriously ,   no you did not overlook it

• Confused 1

seems to me fans were more upset about the Mile being closed as opposed to every track in New York state not allowing fans.  Upside down world we're living in!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Poll numbers going down has the biggest impact on how quickly things open. You see it in California as the governor may get recalled. As Andy’s poll numbers decline because of his pitiful Covid management and harassment issues multiply, we have an outside chance of stuff reopening more quickly. And as the weather warms and the vaccine supply goes up, the summer will likely be much better. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, con7 said:

Poll numbers going down has the biggest impact on how quickly things open. You see it in California as the governor may get recalled. As Andy’s poll numbers decline because of his pitiful Covid management and harassment issues multiply, we have an outside chance of stuff reopening more quickly. And as the weather warms and the vaccine supply goes up, the summer will likely be much better. 

He has sexual harassment allegations against him????? Wow can’t believe most of the mainstream media wouldn’t want to cover that! Maybe his brother can interview him about it, get a good laugh together and then win an Oscar for his phenomenal work.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, dan dan said:

And rightfully so. Mile is permanent. This is temporary. 

You think the new normal is temporary? It goes away when we say to hell with intro to communism 101.. period

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
43 minutes ago, rpm72x said:

He has sexual harassment allegations against him????? Wow can’t believe most of the mainstream media wouldn’t want to cover that! Maybe his brother can interview him about it, get a good laugh together and then win an Oscar for his phenomenal work.

You realize Cuomo’s troubles were the headline on CNN this morning...right? You see, unlike Fox, Newsmax and the other right wing nut stations CNN reports the news. I seen CNN fact check Biden over the weekend so...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, valleyfan said:

You realize Cuomo’s troubles were the headline on CNN this morning...right? You see, unlike Fox, Newsmax and the other right wing nut stations CNN reports the news. I seen CNN fact check Biden over the weekend so...

Please stop the bullshit. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, valleyfan said:

You do realize this has been an ongoing story for days....CNN just acknowledged it today? Great job!

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, jayydirt said:

seems to me fans were more upset about the Mile being closed as opposed to every track in New York state not allowing fans.  Upside down world we're living in!

If you havent noticed how F%#@*ed up everything has been in this country I dont know where you have been the last few years. Lol. Everything is a joke!

5 hours ago, con7 said:

What does weather warming have to do with anything?

2 hours ago, valleyfan said:

Stop with all the facts.. these guys will really get upset when you mention fact checking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Not true! Sorry.

The amazing attempts from multiple media outlets and political figures to downplay, disregard and ignore his scandals have been news stories in themselves. That’s definitely true. Now that there are numerous people on his side finally calling him out these people have to report on it. Took days and multiple accusations before some prominent figures spoke out....facts. He’s a POS always has been a POS and all of the people who deemed him a hero last year are fools. Another woman has come forward with harassment accusations against cuomo....As I type this CNN has a bunch of stories about covid on their front page and DING DING some accusations made years ago against a young paralyzed Republican congressman from NC. Scrolled through 14 main stories before anything about dipshit cuomo. What a joke.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree, the diversity of teams running up front in the cup series this season has been fantastic. Should be interesting to see who does well in Vegas this weekend