๐Ÿšจ ๐™’๐™šโ€™๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™šโ— ๐ŸšจOn Saturday, April 24, the Andy's Speed Montgomery County Open is getting bigger and better!

โ–ช๏ธSunoco Modifieds - 40 laps, $๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ to win (Remembering Jack Johnson), $500 to start

๐Ÿ’ฅ Fonda 200 Qualifierย 

*Sail Panels Permitted - 65 inches tall max, must be even on both sides

*Tires:
Fronts - American Racer 33 or harders
Left-Rear: American Racer 44 or 48
Right-Rear: American Racer 48 or 50

Engines:
ยท ย  ย  ย  ย  Big- and Small-Block engines: 2,400 lbs.

ยท ย  ย  ย  ย  CT 525: 2,300 lbs.

ยท ย  ย  ย  ย  PA/NJ/DIRTcar Spec Small-Block โ€“ open carburetor, no rev limiter (gasoline): 2,275 lbs.

ยท ย  ย  ย  ย  W-16: 2,250 lbs.

โ–ช๏ธAll weights are track scale pounds, with driver, post-race.ย 

โ–ช๏ธDraw for heat-race positions - Redraw of Top Qualifiers for Feature

โž•Plus:
Swagger Factory Apparel Crate 602 Sportsman
Algonkin Motel Pro Stocks
Montgomery County Office for Aging, Inc. Limited Sportsman
Fonda Fair Four Cylinders
Mohawk Valley Vintage Dirt Modifieds

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're one of the ones he's talking about lol. Maybe me too but at least I'm not saying there's too much politics here while commenting on every political post.

๐Ÿšจ ๐™’๐™šโ€™๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™šโ— ๐ŸšจOn Saturday, April 24, the Andy's Speed Montgomery County Open is getting bigger and better! โ–ช๏ธSunoco Modifieds - 40 laps, $๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ to win (Remembering Jack Johnson), $500

Are you sure?ย  They posted they'll have new gear available at Bristol:ย 

Posted Images

Great, super great actually. Opportunity for a small team and driver. With the DIRT series race at Bristol, the big names have committed to going south, that opens a huge door for someone else!!! Cant wait!!!

• Like 1
On 4/16/2021 at 6:38 PM, J. Downing said:

Great, super great actually. Opportunity for a small team and driver. With the DIRT series race at Bristol, the big names have committed to going south, that opens a huge door for someone else!!! Cant wait!!!

What big names?

36 minutes ago, scottnorwood said:

Kentucky Derby pays 1.86 million to win for one lap.

It is a one mile track though.

Lol. But thatโ€™s only 1 horsepower and the horse costs considerably more than a Modified ๐Ÿ˜†

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ChrisAkulis said:

Lol. But thatโ€™s only 1 horsepower and the horse costs considerably more than a Modified ๐Ÿ˜†

I think the stacker that the horse is transported in cost a bit more than the ones used for modifieds too. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

What big names?

DIRTcar has been releasing names of committed drivers for over a month now on their Facebook page.

2 hours ago, FondaFan16 said:

DIRTcar has been releasing names of committed drivers for over a month now on their Facebook page.

That's true but many teams I don't think were aware of $12,000 to win $6,000 for 2nd place at Fonda same dateย 

At this point it doesn't matter. Drivers committed to going to Bristol are going to Bristol and drivers locally are going to Fonda or wherever their local tracks are running Saturday if it's a points race. Fonda should get a good car count but not as much if they ran it during the week not conflicting with other races.

• Like 2
On 4/16/2021 at 8:21 PM, Ric said:

Pays more than Bristol does the same night. ย 

You can win $10,000 for 40 laps @ Bristol, twice!!!!

I think it is good someone else besides Stew will get 12,000.

Considering taking the long way home from Big D and going to Fonda.ย 

ย 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Rmitchell said:

At this point it doesn't matter. Drivers committed to going to Bristol are going to Bristol and drivers locally are going to Fonda or wherever their local tracks are running Saturday if it's a points race. Fonda should get a good car count but not as much if they ran it during the week not conflicting with other races.

I am pretty sure Brett's strategy is this: On a night when the SDS is running far away from NY (Bristol, Canada, Eldora, Charlotte, etc.) Brett is going to put out a big purse race. Brett wants to draw in a lot of cars, crew members and fans who want to see someone different race for the win and the extra money.

It makes a lot of sense because for a guy who is local to Brett's event it's a big payout without people like Sheppard, Friesen, Decker etc.

And...it really doesn't change anything that is going on for SDS in my opinion.

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, FondaFan16 said:

Jim Britt, Olden Dwyer, Jackson Gill? Listing drivers for over a month you say? I see I have to spend 10 minutes scrolling through their posts as they releases names one at a time. Lol. These are the Big names? oh boy.

dipple, hearn, sheppard, decker, pat ward, gary tomkins, larry,ย friesen, maresca, rudolph, williamson,ย drellos, lehner, mahaney, britten, max, watt, jordan mccreadie, billy dunn, rj, scagliotta, sears jr, brandon walters, chad phelps,ย 

ย 

this is what i can remember and think all are correct...but yes it's a pain the way they are doing one by one and not one individual place with everyone listed

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, olds23p said:

Stewie can't run the whole series, and he is not a platinum member. So I'm sure he might come take the money

For the 10th time. Heโ€™s already posted numerous times on social media, heโ€™s going to Bristol.

10 hours ago, macdaddywendell said:

dipple, hearn, sheppard, decker, pat ward, gary tomkins, larry,ย friesen, maresca, rudolph, williamson,ย drellos, lehner, mahaney, britten, max, watt, jordan mccreadie, billy dunn, rj, scagliotta, sears jr, brandon walters, chad phelps,ย 

ย 

this is what i can remember and think all are correct...but yes it's a pain the way they are doing one by one and not one individual place with everyone listed

Thank you for posting that to answer my question. Some people act like little bitches and play games instead of answering a simple question. Lol.