On a Facebook post about 30 minutes ago (215pm) KFR says they are reevaluating there 2021 racing season. Lebanon Valley hosted a practice session over the weekend and gave the pole and outside pole for the May 1st season opener to the 2 fastest modified drivers, Bachetti and Tremont. This may have been the reason they are rethinking there 2021 season.   The post did not say why they are reevaluating there 2021 season only to say they will keep the fans informed. Flach competed at Bristol over the last few days and has been recovering from COVID.  

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s on the schedule on the 3rd row down. Regardless if it is on the schedule or not, as I stated in other social media, you’re coercing your drivers to choose between coming to practice and taking a

My feelings have nothing to do with who is on the front row.  I want to make that clear. I have always had a good relationship with Kenny and Andy, and as far as I'm concerned, that hasn't changed.  I

Difference here is drivers weren’t competing at a series or special race

11 minutes ago, con7 said:

Ridiculous decision by the Valley to give out starting spots like that. 

exactly, they literally screwed over everyone else like RJ, Flach, Britten, Haas, Marc Johnson, Dwyer at a chance at the pole. provided all are going to be there weekly and I think most if not all of them were planning on it this was a terrible move 

Expecting guys to show up for your practice when there is a 10K show to win and a 12K show to win running the same day does seem petty.

1 hour ago, chas71 said:

Expecting guys to show up for your practice when there is a 10K show to win and a 12K show to win running the same day does seem petty.

Exactly. 

Way to suck all the drama out of opening night, Howie. Starting Bachetti and Kenny up front is a guaranteed way to eliminate all excitement. The best part of a mod feature at the valley is watching the 115 come through the field. 🙄

Why in the world would you do something like that? You knew some of "your" guys were going to go to Bristol and with Deyo throwing down the loot up North combined with what has just happened, it only made sense that Ronnie would race there. The only thing that makes any sense is that this move was purely out of spite for "your" guys running somewhere else.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, westracing01 said:

Why in the world would you do something like that? You knew some of "your" guys were going to go to Bristol and with Deyo throwing down the loot up North combined with what has just happened, it only made sense that Ronnie would race there. The only thing that makes any sense is that this move was purely out of spite for "your" guys running somewhere else.

My first words were:  "Why in the world would you do something like that?" Lmao.... and then I read your post.  You are dead nuts right on. If Stew wasnt running Fonda I wonder if Ronnie would flip and come back after Howie did that? What a bonehead move imo. He screwed them all over. Lol. Plain and simple. smh.

The Flach family has supported Lebanon Valley for a long time. Keith was running a series race with the organization LV runs their races under. Even if Howie didn't care about the rest of the guys, you would have to be completely tone deaf to create a situation which puts Keith in this spot.

48 minutes ago, chas71 said:

The Flach family has supported Lebanon Valley for a long time. Keith was running a series race with the organization LV runs their races under. Even if Howie didn't care about the rest of the guys, you would have to be completely tone deaf to create a situation which puts Keith in this spot.

I think peter Britten, Marc johnson are also weekly guys. While it was a stupid move and idea.....I doubt it was directed at any particular driver. 

51 minutes ago, rpm72x said:

I think peter Britten, Marc johnson are also weekly guys. While it was a stupid move and idea.....I doubt it was directed at any particular driver. 

I wasn't implying any one driver in particular (in case it sounded like that), I made that statement referencing Flach because he supported Howie alot longer than the rest of the guys.

Just now, chas71 said:

I wasn't implying any one driver in particular (in case it sounded like that), I made that statement referencing Flach because he supported Howie alot longer than the rest of the guys who ran elsewhere.

1 hour ago, toprow said:

Wouldn’t you want to support your home track guys? Instead of making it hard for them?

In my own racing years ago this exact topic came up with the promoter, he said we where welcome to represent another track.......

33 minutes ago, racerguy said:

In my own racing years ago this exact topic came up with the promoter, he said we where welcome to represent another track.......

My way or the highway doesn't work as well as it used to.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, chas71 said:

My way or the highway doesn't work as well as it used to.

That’s exactly it. I know many other places that would welcome Keith and his family to race at. Great people. 

• Like 2

Bystander....

If in fact running the team as a business, as Keith has stated, this is a huge decision. Orange County started already, be behind in points race. Fonda? Engine package and A/R. Big investment into team. Does that lead you to Utica on Fridays? Then towing back past Fonda to go home and return the next day? Alot of logistics to make this work if a change is to happen. Or there is the Fulton/LOL (Brewerton?) option staying with Hoosiers. I do not know what Accord runs for packages, but that could be an opportunity as well.  (believe closest to their shop of all) I understand the frustration and do not think the tracks decision was a even playing field decision...

26 minutes ago, Scott Friers said:

I’ll be shocked if he isn’t at the valley....

I may be missing something here, but is this only for opening day?  If this only affects 1 race I'm not sure why the outrage. 

2 hours ago, ranger22 said:

I may be missing something here, but is this only for opening day?  If this only affects 1 race I'm not sure why the outrage. 

1 race or 10 races, it was a shitbag move. Hard to go support someone who slaps you in the face on day 1. 

5 hours ago, Scott Friers said:

I’ll be shocked if he isn’t at the valley....

So would I. 

With that said, if he decides to race somewhere else on Saturday's and it's a reasonable distance, we'd probably go. I like the Valley because it's cheap, the food is good, it's only a couple hours, and the wife LOVE's Keith... Probably more than me come to think of it... LOL. He packs up and races somewhere else we're VERY likely to follow.

As an obvious LVS fan and a long time Flach family fan and someone who’s son has grown up a Flach fan and friend to the point of Keith and Chelsea coming to watch my son play hockey before I will say we will be very disappointed if KFR leaves LVS. I know the whole thing stinks and it was a stupid thing to give out the front row when so many regulars were racing elsewhere instead of practicing. I have to believe that track management now realizes it was a mistake but at this point it’s too late to fix it. I hope it motivates Keith to go into LV opening night with an axe to grind and he gets the win without being “gifted” the front row. I don’t think it was done maliciously just a poorly thought out idea.