21 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

No, you are interpreting me all wrong regarding businesses. Im singling out the "corrupt" businesses and there are many out there that need to be held accountable. Wealthy, old crusty white men are the ones who make the laws and policies within the IRS. Who do these policies and laws benefit? The people that made them! Ever hear of a company called JP Morgan?  While you are not busy calling people liberals and bitching about government handouts, can you tell me why JP Morgan has broken the law and paid more than $35 Billion in fines since the year 2000 and nobody goes to prison.? Pass out a counterfeit $20 and you end up murdered by a cop.  Check this out for a minute ===>JPMorgan Chase | Violation Tracker (goodjobsfirst.org)

I agree, there are plenty of corrupt businesses. Plenty of business men who break laws and should pay the price. But when you pass out a bunch of restrictions and tax increases to businesses or business owners based on income, your hurting more than just those crooks. As far as being murdered by a cop because you passed a counterfeit 20......I think being a felon, breaking the law continually and resisting arrest had something to do with this particular case. Normally if you get lots of practice at something you figure out how to do it correctly, or atleast avoid injury while partaking.....obviously being arrested is a bit different. 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is nothing “normal” about a mandatory showing of a vaccination ID in order to enter anywhere!!! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

The vaccines people receive as a young child such as for the measles, mumps or chicken pox, prevent you from ever getting them. And there’s decades of proof that they’re effective. This Government con

I think you're on to something here, let's apply the same standard to racing safety. who needs seat belts? People still die. who needs roll cages? People still die. Who need fuel cells?

I’m all for going after American corporations who operate in any capacity outside of the country....but once again there’s a lot of businesses that end up grouped together that break no laws and fully operate within our borders. 

3 hours ago, rpm72x said:

The confederate flag holds no spot in my heart. I loved the dukes of hazard, but besides the flag being on that car, I don’t care if it flys anywhere. My point is that flag was racist, monuments and statues are racist, John Wayne was a racist,  “master bedroom” is racist, dr. Seuss is a racist, college names, songs, maple syrup....the list goes on and on and will for as long as people continue to cave to these ludicrous claims.  Some people refuse to budge and in a lot of ways I don’t blame them because of the avalanche of shit that follows. 

I can agree with some of those examples, but holy hell, claiming John Wayne wasn't a racist? The guy flat out said he believed in white supremacy.

“With a lot of blacks, there’s quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can’t all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.”

https://www.jacksonville.com/news/20170131/fact-check-did-john-wayne-express-racist-views-to-blacks-and-american-indians 

29 minutes ago, FightForTheRail said:

I can agree with some of those examples, but holy hell, claiming John Wayne wasn't a racist? The guy flat out said he believed in white supremacy. That is not racist?

“With a lot of blacks, there’s quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can’t all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.”

https://www.jacksonville.com/news/20170131/fact-check-did-john-wayne-express-racist-views-to-blacks-and-american-indians 

So We just found these quotes in the last year or so? Or they just became racist? Or we just started to find every racist comment made by anyone and want to completely eliminate them from history?  I’m not condoning his comments, I don’t care if his movies are no longer aired. I’m not a big fan of old westerns but Did pointing this out make black people feel better? Did dragging a guys family through the mud who has been dead for 40 years end racism? Same with attacking Aunt Jamima syrup.....is this brand keeping people enslaved? Is everyone that ever enjoyed it a racist? Did Dr.Seuss intentionally turn millions of children into hate filled adults? This is what the cancel culture mob try’s to push, and it does nothing but build hate and resentment. Attacking everything that somebody can twist into some form of racism and labeling anyone who had enjoyed it/them as a racist strengthens the feelings your trying to eliminate. It does not help any race. Maybe if people attempted to be the best version of themselves daily, focused on family, Taught their children how to be responsible and respectable adults.....there would be more of them. Quit trying to force people to be some sort of way, stop attacking those that don’t think like you. Basically shut the f*ck up and and worry about yourself. You can teach and learn from history, not re-write it or eliminate it. 

3 hours ago, JohnyC said:

I look at many of these things as enhanced awareness and our evolution as a society. This may sound like a hot take but I don’t regard Washington as a racist based on his actions 250-275 years ago. Colonial Virginia is a far cry from 2021 though. Nobody ought to reasonably think the bondage of another to be an acceptable practice today. My mother, a god fearing, church going woman who wouldn’t curse if her life depended on it and who would take an add out in the paper if she found a nickel that she didn’t think belonged to her used to, as a little girl, refer to black candies as N****R babies. Do I think she’s racist, no. Would she dare say that word today, absolutely not. So yeah, things like Chief Wahoo, the Indians mascot, probably isn’t a good thing. It’s not about going back and reimagining history, it’s about evolving. I don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing. After all, isn’t it the goal to leave things better off than when you started? I don’t know why this would scare someone. I don’t care about the term master bedroom but it also doesn’t bother me if things evolve in my lifetime and some imagines and/or terms are laid to rest. 

There were many things or words that years ago were accepted as just part of daily life that are unacceptable today. Any reasonable person understands this, and people who have no issues continuing to act as though we are in the 50s are probably people whose words hold zero merit to begin with. The family swimming in the pop up pool with nazi logos tattooed on their faces are not indoctrinating others....they are viewed as freaks by 99% of the world. We don’t have to save the nation from them, nor do all white people act in that manner. As it pertains to evolution, please look up some videos of anti-police / BLM protests. Like the one I seen a few weeks ago with some multi colored hair crazy bit*ch screaming at an older couple who are just out for a walk minding their own business. She was literally in their face screaming, asking them if they hate cops, and claiming if they didn’t they were racist assholes. Theres multiple videos clearly showing these “unifying” groups engaging others who don’t agree. These acts go both ways, even if the news doesn’t cover it. After watching please tell me if these looney toons seem evolved. Let me know If they seem as though they want to end hate or if they seem full of it. These lunatic groups are the ones deciding what’s socially acceptable. No different than all the transgender garbage. This .1% of the population know how ridiculous they are, and instead of riding the wave of ridicule that you will probably get when you chop your genitalia off and turn it inside out, these crazy groups want to force people to accept it. My wife showed me a meme that came across Facebook. It stated 90% of all men would not date a transgender female....this hatred has to change. If this is evolution please leave me behind. People who are pushing these narratives are out of their fu%king minds. 

1 hour ago, rpm72x said:

So We just found these quotes in the last year or so? Or they just became racist? Or we just started to find every racist comment made by anyone and want to completely eliminate them from history?  I’m not condoning his comments, I don’t care if his movies are no longer aired. I’m not a big fan of old westerns but Did pointing this out make black people feel better? Did dragging a guys family through the mud who has been dead for 40 years end racism? Same with attacking Aunt Jamima syrup.....is this brand keeping people enslaved? Is everyone that ever enjoyed it a racist? Did Dr.Seuss intentionally turn millions of children into hate filled adults? This is what the cancel culture mob try’s to push, and it does nothing but build hate and resentment. Attacking everything that somebody can twist into some form of racism and labeling anyone who had enjoyed it/them as a racist strengthens the feelings your trying to eliminate. It does not help any race. Maybe if people attempted to be the best version of themselves daily, focused on family, Taught their children how to be responsible and respectable adults.....there would be more of them. Quit trying to force people to be some sort of way, stop attacking those that don’t think like you. Basically shut the f*ck up and and worry about yourself. You can teach and learn from history, not re-write it or eliminate it. 

Eh...you were the one trying to make a claim that painting Wayne as racist is ludicrous. A person doesn't have to be Al Sharpton to believe that a guy saying he believes in white supremacy is racist -- in 1971 or 2021.

As for when we first "found" those quotes, I don't know. I knew for a hell of a long time that John Wayne said he believed in white supremacy.

7 hours ago, rpm72x said:

I’m all for going after American corporations who operate in any capacity outside of the country....but once again there’s a lot of businesses that end up grouped together that break no laws and fully operate within our borders. 

Just like there are honest, hardworking law abiding citizens that get laid off through no fault of their own or who get injured on the job and are legitimately receiving Unemployment Insurance benefits or Workers Compensation Benefits and you group those people in with the lazy dirtbags who try to live off the system. Government statistics show that over 60% of people receiving benefits have either worked within 6 months before or 6 months after receiving those benefits. Its not accurate or fair to paint everybody as lazy and not wanting to work because of their present situation.  Also, what is your opinion on JP Morgan breaking the law month after month and year after year and getting slapped on the wrist with fines and nobody going to prison? 

9 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Just like there are honest, hardworking law abiding citizens that get laid off through no fault of their own or who get injured on the job and are legitimately receiving Unemployment Insurance benefits or Workers Compensation Benefits and you group those people in with the lazy dirtbags who try to live off the system. Government statistics show that over 60% of people receiving benefits have either worked within 6 months before or 6 months after receiving those benefits. Its not accurate or fair to paint everybody as lazy and not wanting to work because of their present situation.  Also, what is your opinion on JP Morgan breaking the law month after month and year after year and getting slapped on the wrist with fines and nobody going to prison? 

There are plenty of people out there that legitimately need help, don’t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. They fight the hardest to stay above water on their own and then when they can’t have to fight like crazy for help. Others....walk into this country and directly onto the system. We all bitch about generational politicians, well there are generational welfare recipients as well. Families full of them. Cities full of them. Government statistics show whatever the hell they want them to show, they certainly are not going to broadcast that there’s millions and millions of taxpayer dollars going out to people who have not earned it, don’t deserve it or are not even American citizens. You want to attack those who do not pay their “fair share” in taxes, I’d like to take a real hard look at who is getting what for nothing, who deserves it and who doesn’t. Who we are giving free care to that doesn’t belong here. And when we are all done eliminating the freebies and squaring off taxes.....I’d bet stopping payment to the lazy/illegal people who are just receiving a check or care would save more money than your rich tax creates. And before anyone jumps to the fact that people would be starving in the streets... I’d bet a whole lot of “injured” or “depressed” people who don’t work....get to it in a hurry when the other option is starving. 

10 hours ago, inthecuse said:

It really sounds like you're in the middle and a fair person.  I consider myself in the middle only because I think people on the far left and right sides take stuff way too far.  Something I will never forget that I learned in high school.  It's really not a straight line of left and right - but more a circle and the more I see today - the more it is true.  These people are so true to their beliefs that they actually share a lot of the same behaviors and habits.  So I saw in the news the family is suing the Capitol Police for shooting their daughter for I think 10 million dollars.  I mean, why does the family think climbing thru a window is ok of the Capitol building.  Were they supposed to hold her hand and ask if she needed a beer?  When I was in Washington, DC, I made sure that I spit my gum into a trash can let alone trying to break into  a federal building (*edit-I wasn't in Washington for the Trump Rally - I was at work that day supporting the welfare mothers of 8 kids without baby daddies). 

The only problem with the examples that you brought up aren't with the examples but with the people who want to say people of 100's of years ago were racist and deserve no recognition for anything good that they might have done.  They want their names erased from history.  I'm not sure how anyone cannot see the problem with using today's standards to make an opinion of someone that was alive 100 to 500 years ago.  So it almost is like re-writing history.  But yes, I agree, evolving isn't a bad thing.  

I don’t agree with the people who wish to remove a statue of Washington or Sir John A here in Canada. I also think those that breached the Capital should have been shot. Strong, but dumb choices carry consequences. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rpm72x said:

There are plenty of people out there that legitimately need help, don’t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. They fight the hardest to stay above water on their own and then when they can’t have to fight like crazy for help. Others....walk into this country and directly onto the system. We all bitch about generational politicians, well there are generational welfare recipients as well. Families full of them. Cities full of them. Government statistics show whatever the hell they want them to show, they certainly are not going to broadcast that there’s millions and millions of taxpayer dollars going out to people who have not earned it, don’t deserve it or are not even American citizens. You want to attack those who do not pay their “fair share” in taxes, I’d like to take a real hard look at who is getting what for nothing, who deserves it and who doesn’t. Who we are giving free care to that doesn’t belong here. And when we are all done eliminating the freebies and squaring off taxes.....I’d bet stopping payment to the lazy/illegal people who are just receiving a check or care would save more money than your rich tax creates. And before anyone jumps to the fact that people would be starving in the streets... I’d bet a whole lot of “injured” or “depressed” people who don’t work....get to it in a hurry when the other option is starving. 

I’m curious when you say someone doesn’t belong here. What does that mean? Here’s the truth, there needs to be a legal, vetted process for welcoming immigrants into our countries. And let me tell you why; we can’t fill entry level positions. We truly cannot. As an example we pay our environmental services staff approximately $24 an hour to start. Can’t hire enough people. Many think the work is beneath them and are unwilling to scrub toilets or they have just spent 5 years in post secondary schooling and want more money to start. Personally I think every young person should do it so they can appreciate the work of others and understand the value the service provides. 

Anyway my point is we can’t be so rigid. The answer cannot be “no immigrants, period.” We cannot be so rigid and inflexible. We need to create a better system. We need to eliminate the red tape and bureaucratic hoops people need to jump through. We need to listen and better understand the other side. Otherwise progress is going to grind to a halt. 

• Like 2

rigid?  ?    where is this happening?    Not in the USA

LMFAO

sorry for contributing to the BS. 

But   WOW  😎

24 minutes ago, scottnorwood said:

Do you guys prefer Cheez-Its or Cheese Nips?

I recently tried some Cheese Nips and I am considering making the switch. Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Chicken in a Biskit Original  👍

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, JohnyC said:

I’m curious when you say someone doesn’t belong here. What does that mean? Here’s the truth, there needs to be a legal, vetted process for welcoming immigrants into our countries. And let me tell you why; we can’t fill entry level positions. We truly cannot. As an example we pay our environmental services staff approximately $24 an hour to start. Can’t hire enough people. Many think the work is beneath them and are unwilling to scrub toilets or they have just spent 5 years in post secondary schooling and want more money to start. Personally I think every young person should do it so they can appreciate the work of others and understand the value the service provides. 

Anyway my point is we can’t be so rigid. The answer cannot be “no immigrants, period.” We cannot be so rigid and inflexible. We need to create a better system. We need to eliminate the red tape and bureaucratic hoops people need to jump through. We need to listen and better understand the other side. Otherwise progress is going to grind to a halt. 

If you are not going through the proper channels to be here legally you do not belong. Yet thousands have come here and ended up receiving help. Strong strict borders are the only way the ensure that only qualified people are coming In. There are plenty of American children looking for a good home, plenty of schools that are overloaded. When do Americans come first? Lots of countries have strict immigration laws, lots of countries don’t want immigrants at all. When you have far more people taking from a system than putting in, the system is broken. And while I agree many Americans feel they are above certain jobs, they have been allowed to feel that way because they have always had a system to back them up. Once again, give the option.....if your able bodied go to work or starve....it’s quite simple. When that’s a real possibility, positions will be filled much quicker. 

48 minutes ago, rpm72x said:

If you are not going through the proper channels to be here legally you do not belong. Yet thousands have come here and ended up receiving help. Strong strict borders are the only way the ensure that only qualified people are coming In. There are plenty of American children looking for a good home, plenty of schools that are overloaded. When do Americans come first? Lots of countries have strict immigration laws, lots of countries don’t want immigrants at all. When you have far more people taking from a system than putting in, the system is broken. And while I agree many Americans feel they are above certain jobs, they have been allowed to feel that way because they have always had a system to back them up. Once again, give the option.....if your able bodied go to work or starve....it’s quite simple. When that’s a real possibility, positions will be filled much quicker. 

So you would also agree that there are very wealthy people who put next to nothing into the system and that too is a problem that needs to be resolved? The sword must cut both ways. I’m all for helping someone in their time of need but agree this cannot be permanent or we create a system of dependency. It’s about balance. We shouldn’t have loopholes where people report no income but somehow live a lavish lifestyle in the Hamptons. Nor should we have a system where some are allowed to take while there remains a means to contribute. 

Up here we often say, “Merica” 

Like the story of the prison warden in Alabama who exploited a loophole that allowed him to keep the difference in his food budget at the penitentiary. Bought pallets of corn dogs and served them three times a day for a year and pocketed nearly a million dollars in the process….

Merica! 

2 hours ago, JohnyC said:

Anyway my point is we can’t be so rigid. The answer cannot be “no immigrants, period.” We cannot be so rigid and inflexible. We need to create a better system. We need to eliminate the red tape and bureaucratic hoops people need to jump through. We need to listen and better understand the other side. Otherwise progress is going to grind to whe

The answer isn't no immigrants period. Have you been listening to Democrats again??? It's do it legally. Pretty simple.  So you make this big long point but don't have your facts straight. 

• Thanks 2
3 hours ago, rpm72x said:

I agree with the first half of your post but not the part about saving more money than taxing the rich creates. The system is rigged so the wealthy can become more wealthy by just existing the way they are.  The tax code needs a BIG overhaul to stop the freebies to the people who created them for themselves.  Its a big game that says "dont look here at us, look over there at them, they are getting things for free".  Many of the wealthy suck the system dry with needless tax breaks and fraud that they bury deep in their books because over the last 10 years the IRS has laid off a large number of auditors. who runs the IRS?  I will give you a hint... its not the little guy who just got laid off. Lets  hire more IRS auditors and start taking a closer look at the fraud that is happening right in plain sight. 

16 minutes ago, macho said:

The answer isn't no immigrants period. Have you been listening to Democrats again??? It's do it legally. Pretty simple.  So you make this big long point but don't have your facts straight. 

I don’t listen to Democratic or Republican talking heads. I want to become informed and as such I do my own research and educate myself. Politicians will spin, slant and seduce based on their audience. They will say one thing to one group and something different to another without managing to say much of anything at all. I don’t know what facts I missed but am happy to hear from you on that point. As for my position on immigration I was responding to a comment in which that subject was specifically outlined and I therefore countered. 

23 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Funny how nobody comments on the white collar crime of JP Morgan management that are in bed with our own corrupt government officials. Lmao...  I guess that is acceptable.

I’m not sure what you want other than if laws are being broken from wealthy or poor people should be prosecuted. If you are guilty of tax evasion, or if you destroyed property during a mindless protest....both get prosecuted for the action. How is it more important to go after crooked business men than it is to lock up people who destroyed middle class businesses? I never hear liberals stomping to lock them up. Actually it’s the opposite they chant for more with zero consequences. But this idea of take from the rich and give to the poor does not work when there is a handful of rich and the population looking for handouts continues to rise. 

Ugghh. Have any of you anti-vaxers gotten C19 or been around someone who has, or had someone close pass from it ?

I mean CMON MAN ! I know you have seen what happens to people, to societies, to the health care system.

“F” your opinion and just look around. You wanna get this or give it to someone else? 

I’ll answer for you. YOU DON’T !

No it’s not perfect and I hate the politicians and especially the greed of the pharmaceutical empires who are no better than thief lawyers.

“ NO” I’m not sold on the whole deal and yeah I get it’s not perfect.

But did what I could to protect myself and the people around me the best I could.

The alternatives are a hell of a lot uglier and people need to re-evaluate  what it is they are really chirping about and show some decency to man kind.

The whole world is OOC , systems and governments are failing and some of you wanna be petty about who “might” be right or wrong instead of contributing.

Some of your self indulgent responses are a joke at best.

Sorry but it’s true. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
18 minutes ago, Danny said:

Ugghh. Have any of you anti-vaxers gotten C19 or been around someone who has, or had someone close pass from it ?

I mean CMON MAN ! I know you have seen what happens to people, to societies, to the health care system.

“F” your opinion and just look around. You wanna get this or give it to someone else? 

I’ll answer for you. YOU DON’T !

No it’s not perfect and I hate the politicians and especially the greed of the pharmaceutical empires who are no better than thief lawyers.

“ NO” I’m not sold on the whole deal and yeah I get it’s not perfect.

But did what I could to protect myself and the people around me the best I could.

The alternatives are a hell of a lot uglier and people need to re-evaluate  what it is they are really chirping about and show some decency to man kind.

The whole world is OOC , systems and governments are failing and some of you wanna be petty about who “might” be right or wrong instead of contributing.

Some of your self indulgent responses are a joke at best.

Sorry but it’s true. 

And to think someone said those who do not get shots , are mad at people who do 🙄

• Thanks 2
38 minutes ago, leroy said:

And to think someone said those who do not get shots , are mad at people who do 🙄

Yeah, That is true. People who are not getting shots are mad at people who do. That's if I am interpreting your comment correctly? If I am, use Ivanka as the example, the righties are furious that she received her second shot yesterday.

• Haha 1