Friesen gets beat in a dirt modified by Tim Fuller. There I beat someone from posting it. In all seriousness that was a great race with passing and a fair amount of unknown mixed in. This track still provides great racing and I need to head there in person someday.

• Like 1

Was it just me or did it go dead to others right after Fuller crossed the line.

7 hours ago, Big said:

Was it just me or did it go dead to others right after Fuller crossed the line.

It did this if you were watching the race replay. I missed it live and picked up the replay with 84 to go and had that happen. 

8 hours ago, Rmitchell said:

Friesen gets beat in a dirt modified by Tim Fuller. There I beat someone from posting it. In all seriousness that was a great race with passing and a fair amount of unknown mixed in. This track still provides great racing and I need to head there in person someday.

Yea, and Fuller actually started behind Stew.....

49 minutes ago, Towman said:

Yea, and Fuller actually started behind Stew.....

Super Dirt Series  4 races top 5 and money  won  SF $32,500 .....Mahaney   $5900....,Max   $7000....MS   $4400.....Sears    $4400    Can Am , Bristol,. Bridgeport    Fuller 2 races $14000 ......

• Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, old racer said:

Super Dirt Series  4 races top 5 and money  won  SF $32,500 .....Mahaney   $5900....,Max   $7000....MS   $4400.....Sears    $4400    Can Am , Bristol,. Bridgeport    Fuller 2 races $14000 ......

How did Fuller do at the Fonda $12K to win show he stayed local for? I know Warner won but can’t remember if Tim was top 5 and can’t remember if there was ever a full purse posted for that race.

45 minutes ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

How did Fuller do at the Fonda $12K to win show he stayed local for? I know Warner won but can’t remember if Tim was top 5 and can’t remember if there was ever a full purse posted for that race.

Fuller bad draw in heat and started way back in race  and 6th place $1150 at that race Fuller at this time has good slick track set up in long distance races  at Can Am & Bridgeport ....He probably should have won Can Am also and remember he beat BB with W/16  at DIRT  Super Series at Mohawk in 2019 on slick track 

4 hours ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

Full Purse was posted

https://www.facebook.com/1845844965483562/posts/3890779730990065/

April24MontgomeryCountyOpenInfoSheet.pdf

15 minutes ago, dirt-in-my-beer said:

Impressive win by Fuller.  Love that an "old guy" from the north can get the win.  

In my opinion he's still one of the top 10 Dirt racers ever

• Like 2
On 5/5/2021 at 8:06 AM, old racer said:

2021    Drellos  2 weeks winnings  at Devils Bowl  62 laps  602  $4400   .......May 30th   $5000 to win  602 race @  Devils Bowl   You can run 602 weekly for $1200  or run Fonda/UR for $1300 for second in BB/BSB because you won't beat SF for 1rst  ......

On 5/5/2021 at 3:37 PM, racer80 said:

In my opinion he's still one of the top 10 Dirt racers ever

as much as I like Fuller top 10 all time is a bit of a stretch. He's behind Hearn, Bob Mccreadie, AJ, DR, Decker, Doug Hoffman, Jumper, Pauch, Horton, Cozze, Paine, Lape, Cagle, Lazzaro, and I'm sure there's a few others as well. Great career but I'd say he's more like in the late 20-30 range 

36 minutes ago, macdaddywendell said:

as much as I like Fuller top 10 all time is a bit of a stretch. He's behind Hearn, Bob Mccreadie, AJ, DR, Decker, Doug Hoffman, Jumper, Pauch, Horton, Cozze, Paine, Lape, Cagle, Lazzaro, and I'm sure there's a few others as well. Great career but I'd say he's more like in the late 20-30 range 

How many of the racers you noted have won multiple races on the highly competitive World of Outlaws...... 

14 minutes ago, racer80 said:

How many of the racers you noted have won multiple races on the highly competitive World of Outlaws...... 

without actually looking it up I wouldn't be able to answer that. however, all of them have won multiple times on the sds, and or sds champs. if you're going by more than just modified there's still several guys that would be considered top 10 over fuller 

1 hour ago, racer80 said:

So if that's your only metric he's better than Friesen??? No way in hell is Fuller top 10 all time in any series.

17 minutes ago, macho said:

So if that's your only metric he's better than Friesen??? No way in hell is Fuller top 10 all time in any series.

I think what he meant was dirt racing in general which still wouldn't be true, not even close. Even with just dirt modified wins I'd put anyone I listed still above Fuller with all his accomplishments on dirt from all divisions combined he's raced. Hell I even left off guys like Sheppard, friesen and tmac  and he's behind them as well