Here we go with all the endless commercials interrupting the broadcasting. I would much rather pay DTDTV weekly to stream Fonda than this bull$hit!

2 minutes ago, premiumdiesel said:

You could have gone to Fonda. Admission was only $1

I'm in Florida........switched over to Bridgeport...don't know why but they don't show any commercials on that stream 

26 minutes ago, racer80 said:

I'm in Florida........switched over to Bridgeport...don't know why but they don't show any commercials on that stream 

The racing is 100 times more exciting as well. 

• Like 2

How many times is this subject going to be brought up? I know it's annoying with ads but seeing it on here all the time is getting annoying too...

• Like 2

It’s especially ridiculous because there are tons of things to watch on Flo. Even If you don’t like sprint cars or late models, there’s another track running modifieds at the same time. 

Well if repetition isn’t your thing.....don’t watch Fonda when stew is there....just unbelievably fast. Damn it flo racing you just keep showing the same guy winning. 

When I'm on FLO I'm bouncing all over the place, there  are so many choices on Friday & Saturdays.  If the ads bother you, just jump to another track when a commercial comes on.  Heck, sometimes, I'm jumping off races when they throw the caution flag.

The great thing about watching races from around the country is the realization that dirt tracks don't have to turn into ice rinks during the night.

• Like 3

When an Ad kicks on, I just hit the back button on my FireStick remote, then click back on the broadcast, Ad gone. If you’re sitting through them every time they appear, you’re nuts lol.

11 hours ago, chas71 said:

When I'm on FLO I'm bouncing all over the place, there  are so many choices on Friday & Saturdays.  If the ads bother you, just jump to another track when a commercial comes on.  Heck, sometimes, I'm jumping off races when they throw the caution flag.

The great think about watching races from around the country is the realization that dirt tracks don't have to turn into ice rinks during the night.

I switch all over different races too.  Not just during ads. 

Any down time.  yellow,  red ,  intermission  .   whatever.   No biggie

Love my Flo

The variety of different types of cars and series is awesome

1 hour ago, racer80 said:

I just don't understand why Fonda is the only stream with these constant ads....Bridgeport, Port Royal....no ads

they all have ads, it's just when they come on that bothered me. the other night really has been my only issue and that was at Accord. They kept coming on during the heat races and I'd miss several laps or during the feature. Other than that, they're usually just in between races or during cautions and that's fine. Like others depending on the night I'm watching a few different tracks so it's not a big deal. Loved that I was able to see Bridgeport, Oswego, and Fonda Mod features all in the same night and didn't miss any laps. 

• Like 1

I see ads all the time on every Flo stream, but I have never had an advertisement in the middle of the race. Had an issue with the Battle at the Bullring. Watched all the Mod heats and about half  way through the first sportsman heat it went black. Flo put up a message that it was working on the problem. Was out for like 20 minutes. No one else has mentioned it so it must of been an issue between Flo and Amazon Fire tv and maybe Verizon Fios.