9 hours ago, jumper12a said:

Dude, that’s a pipe dream. Her stats in the truck series suck. You’re blaming it on the truck/team? DGR has won truck series races, as recent as this year. Give me a break lol. That Deegan chick isn’t qualified to paint Danica’s toenails. If by some miracle she ever got a Cup ride, it’s solely on sponsorship, not driving talent. The only thing she’s good at is cackling like a hen.

Why is it that stats tell the story and are the deciding factor on what a driver is capable of for 95% of racers……but there’s a small percentage of people who race and have more excuses made for them than they have good finishes? I don’t get it. If hailee deegan was your average “joe smith” who cut his teeth at Hickory speedway…..he would be shitcanned out of NASCAR for some talented 15 yr old with money behind him. If Bubba was “John Wallace” he would have been long gone as well with his stats, or atleast would have been in a start in park ride that nobody pays a bit of attention to. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rpm72x said:

Why is it that stats tell the story and are the deciding factor on what a driver is capable of for 95% of racers……but there’s a small percentage of people who race and have more excuses made for them than they have good finishes? I don’t get it. If hailee deegan was your average “joe smith” who cut his teeth at Hickory speedway…..he would be shitcanned out of NASCAR for some talented 15 yr old with money behind him. If Bubba was “John Wallace” he would have been long gone as well with his stats, or atleast would have been in a start in park ride that nobody pays a bit of attention to. 

Uh oh.    Now you gone and done it.   😆

4 hours ago, leroy said:

Uh oh.    Now you gone and done it.   😆

Well there’s a legitimate question to be asked. Everyone constantly says “these guys coming up don’t have real talent, just money”…… and maybe that’s true. But eventually those rich kids get to race with other rich kids…..and some obviously continue to excel and succeed and a bunch of others go away. Then a few who have not proved a damn thing hang around for years with nothing but excuses being made for them. 

Another stellar 19th place finish tonight. I guess she is a “rising star” after all, since her average finish this season was 30th before tonight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jumper12a said:

Another stellar 19th place finish tonight. I guess she is a “rising star” after all, since her average finish this season was 30th before tonight.

If she signed with the sds you’d suck her  d***

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, jumper12a said:

Hey hey cool it mister. Finishes don’t matter….only unseen, un proven, possible potential. Just ask Harvick…..he seen it in his rear view mirror under caution. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shyglizzy said:

If she signed with the sds you’d suck her  d***

She wouldn’t know a dirt modified if someone dropped one in her front yard.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, jumper12a said:

She wouldn’t know a dirt modified if someone dropped one in her front yard.

But I’d guess if she showed interest in it there’s a good chance she would get a top ride opportunity based off of her potential abilities. If teams and NASCAR believe giving certain people opportunities and talking them up as something they are not is good for business……that’s fine. Just say that. Just admit there’s better talent out there than these people but they are not going to bring in as much money. These drivers help our image. I’m cool with that. 

1 hour ago, rpm72x said:

But I’d guess if she showed interest in it there’s a good chance she would get a top ride opportunity based off of her potential abilities. If teams and NASCAR believe giving certain people opportunities and talking them up as something they are not is good for business……that’s fine. Just say that. Just admit there’s better talent out there than these people but they are not going to bring in as much money. These drivers help our image. I’m cool with that. 

It’s crazy how many younger drivers over the last 10-15 years get to the Truck or XFinity Series with little or no prior credentials. Some of them actually get to the Cup Series. That’s great in their minds, until they actually begin racing there. Then reality sets in when they realize they’re way out of their depth with experience & ability.

1 hour ago, jumper12a said:

It’s crazy how many younger drivers over the last 10-15 years get to the Truck or XFinity Series with little or no prior credentials. Some of them actually get to the Cup Series. That’s great in their minds, until they actually begin racing there. Then reality sets in when they realize they’re way out of their depth with experience & ability.

Absolutely….I’m no big nascar fan, but this idea that there’s no skill involved….only rich kids is false. There’s some of that, and most younger drivers have a financial advantage or an “in” with a nascar team. But once they make it, they either perform or the next rich kid takes their place. Unless your one of the media superstars…..then your broadcast as a face of the sport while finishing 25th every week. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jumper12a said:

It all depends on who their Daddy is, how much money he has & if any of their relatives have had Nascar experience.....same thing is going on in Dirt racing

NASCAR is honestly way behind the times. I just completed my 'diversity and inclusion' training at work.

Until NASCAR gets an openly pansexual transgender driver, I cannot support NASCAR's closed minded policies. So no money from me.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, inthecuse said:

NASCAR is honestly way behind the times. I just completed my 'diversity and inclusion' training at work.

Until NASCAR gets an openly pansexual transgender driver, I cannot support NASCAR's closed minded policies. So no money from me.

Kyle Busch bitches and moans a lot….does that count?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, jumper12a said:

10 hours ago, rpm72x said:

Hey hey cool it mister. Finishes don’t matter….only unseen, un proven, possible potential. Just ask Harvick…..he seen it in his rear view mirror under caution. 

19th place finish after Sauter ran her up into the wall for absolutely no reason in the firest round. Damaged the car the car pretty good, and she still worked her way up in to the top 20. 

She has also said she wouldn't have the NASCAR opportunities just based on her skills. It was the work she did with her social media that was a huge part of her getting these rides with Ford. 

She can drive, she has a great personality compared to some drivers, she is also attractive. She sells product. If she makes it to cup it probably won't be for like 4 years or more. She is taking her time and has said she doesn't want to be moved up to fast like they do a lot of drivers.

7 hours ago, Jack Brady said:

19th place finish after Sauter ran her up into the wall for absolutely no reason in the firest round. Damaged the car the car pretty good, and she still worked her way up in to the top 20. 

She has also said she wouldn't have the NASCAR opportunities just based on her skills. It was the work she did with her social media that was a huge part of her getting these rides with Ford. 

She can drive, she has a great personality compared to some drivers, she is also attractive. She sells product. If she makes it to cup it probably won't be for like 4 years or more. She is taking her time and has said she doesn't want to be moved up to fast like they do a lot of drivers.

She better not wait too long, she’ll be replaced in a jiffy. Toni Breindinger would look good in that Monster Energy fire suit, and she’s not nearly as annoying.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, jumper12a said:

She better not wait too long, she’ll be replaced in a jiffy. Toni Breindinger would look good in that Monster Energy fire suit, and she’s not nearly as annoying.

I think Toni's window has come and gone. She has been racing ARCA on and off since 2018. And IMO Hailie is more attractive.

But it's Hailie's social media presence, and her fan base that sponsors love. Plus I think she has a great personality. We'll see in 3 to 4 years where she is. 

There will always be better drivers out there that will never get the chances she gets and that others have received that people wonder why they are there.

Tim McCreadie was given a slight chance, but didn't have sponsorship money to get time in the Childress car. The crew also wouldn't set the car up the way McCreadie wanted. He liked a more tight car, but Harvick and another driver liked the car loose. 

On 4/6/2022 at 8:17 AM, rpm72x said:

Most drivers at hickory are cutting their tooth.

• Haha 2

On 4/8/2022 at 6:31 PM, Jack Brady said:

There is absolutely no danger in moving up too fast. There's noone anywhere thinking she'll be good in a cup car......ever. Except you Jack.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/9/2022 at 12:00 PM, Jack Brady said:

But it's Hailie's social media presence, and her fan base that sponsors love. Plus I think she has a great personality. We'll see in 3 to 4 years where she is.

In 3 to 4 years she’ll be strung out on Monster Energy and we’ll be asking “what was that chicks name again?”.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, jumper12a said:

In 3 to 4 years she’ll be strung out on Monster Energy and we’ll be asking “what was that chicks name again?”.

She already is strung out on Monster Energy. LoL