What an amazing field for Utica-Rome!  It was like a series race with the star-studded field tonight. Rudolph, Warner, Sheppard, S Friesen, J Friesen, Ward, Wight, Fuller, Williamson, Decker, McLaughlin, AJ Slideways, Bachetti.

A few random thoughts for tonight's racing:

- I thought Stew's car was great honoring his Uncle Alex with the throwback 68.  I loved the throwback rear windows. Can we see Bicknell/Teo/DKM offer some window options to the drivers??  Stew's car looked great.  I also loved the airbrush fade of the numbers.

- Max was looking great in his heat and thought he'd definitely be a contender for P1 in the feature.  *After watching the replay on Flo - the announcer said that Max broke the track record held by Sheppard 3 different times in his heat with the new track record of 17.747.

- Pat Ward was in the field and that was great to see with Beyea Headers as the sponsor.  Great seeing that.

- The track looked great with some great racing!

I hope someone is going to finally take out Mad  Max. He forced Danny Tyler over the 1st turn bank & then did it again to Friesen the 1st time Stew went over the bank. You'd think he learned his lesson when Shepard beat his ass in Florida, but it's apparently going to take a little more discipline

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, racer80 said:

I hope someone is going to finally take out Mad  Max. He forced Danny Tyler over the 1st turn bank & then did it again to Friesen the 1st time Stew went over the bank. You'd think he learned his lesson when Shepard beat his ass in Florida, but it's apparently going to take a little more discipline

Haha….beat his ass…..lol. Walking up and Punching a child is far from beating someone’s ass. I agree Max is far more aggressive than his resume says he should be, and he’s asking to have issues more regularly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rpm72x said:

Haha….beat his ass…..lol. Walking up and Punching a child is far from beating someone’s ass. I agree Max is far more aggressive than his resume says he should be, and he’s asking to have issues more regularly.

Child ?  I think Max was 21 yrs old when MS gave him a attitude adjustment  Many  of my generation served in Nam at 18-19 and were not considered children ....Max was fast and Fuller was strong It seems luck of the draw is winning races lately ...That HIG Fab #14 602 is a good runner at UR for field dominated by Bicknell's ...

1 hour ago, old racer said:

Child ?  I think Max was 21 yrs old when MS gave him a attitude adjustment  Many  of my generation served in Nam at 18-19 and were not considered children ....Max was fast and Fuller was strong It seems luck of the draw is winning races lately ...That HIG Fab #14 602 is a good runner at UR for field dominated by Bicknell's ...

Higfab is Bicknell in disguise. Most BRP panels and parts bolt right on.  Hig serves the sportsman and some mod teams. He's under the radar only has a few employees does about 50 cars a year. He doesn't want to be a mega chassis builder by choice. 

6 hours ago, old racer said:

Yea….Max is quite the brut. Feared by all and Matt slayed the beast with a single blow. Lol

Am I the only one that can't find the full replay on Flo? I can get the highlights, but the replays only go back thru Saturday on the main page and then when you click "See More" it jumps back to April 24ish

1 hour ago, jwin said:

Am I the only one that can't find the full replay on Flo? I can get the highlights, but the replays only go back thru Saturday on the main page and then when you click "See More" it jumps back to April 24ish

Click on the schedule on upper right. Then scroll back to friday.   Full replay is on there

• Like 1

5 hours ago, leroy said:

Click on the schedule on upper right. Then scroll back to friday.   Full replay is on there

Thanks Leroy, I'm able to do it on the computer but not the AppleTV app

On 5/1/2022 at 3:24 PM, jwin said:

Thanks Leroy, I'm able to do it on the computer but not the AppleTV app

I recently switched to firestick. Picture is great but the flo app is terrible to navigate. Frustrating