BROWNSBURG, IN – With the risk of severe weather becoming an increasing factor for northern Indiana, the FloRacing All Star Circuit of Champions presented by Mobil 1 will replace Saturday’s previously scheduled appearance at Plymouth Speedway with action at Waynesfield Raceway Park in Waynesfield, Ohio. The event at Plymouth Speedway will not be rescheduled.
Originally slated to host the regionally-based FAST Series on Saturday, August 21, the All Star Circuit of Champions will now co-sanction the event which will award a $5,000 payday. Tony Stewart’s All Stars last visited the Waynesfield highbanks during Ohio Sprint Speedweek with Elk Grove, California’s Kyle Larson scoring the main event victory; it was Larson’s second Speedweek triumph in three starts.
The All Star Circuit of Champions will kick-off the weekend, officially, with a one-night stand at I-96 Speedway in Lake Odessa, Michigan, on Friday, August 20. Like Saturday’s visit to Waynesfield, Friday’s Michigan invasion will award a $5,000 payday, welcoming the touring winged warriors for the second time of 2021. “Sunshine” Tyler Courtney, the current All Star championship point leader aboard the Clauson Marshall Racing No.7BC, earned the trip to victory lane during the last All Star appearance at I-96; it was Courtney’s first-ever All Star victory.
For those who can not witness the All Star Circuit of Champions live and in person, FloRacing.com, the official media partner and broadcast provider of the All Stars, has you covered. To access live and on-demand racing action from the All Star Circuit of Champions, visit FloRacing.com and become an annual PRO subscriber. Race fans can see all the USAC and dirt late-model action they want in addition to Eldora Speedway’s slate of races and those of the All Star Circuit of Champions. The subscription unlocks access to premium content across the entire FloSports network. Watch the events across all screens by downloading the FloSports app on iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire and Chromecast.
2021 All Star Circuit of Champions Winners:
1. Screven Motor Speedway, Georgia (January 29, 2021): Donny Schatz
2. Screven Motor Speedway, Georgia (January 30, 2021): Aaron Reutzel
3. East Bay Raceway Park, Florida (February 2, 2021): Donny Schatz (2)
4. Volusia Speedway Park, Florida (February 3, 2021): Logan Schuchart
5. Volusia Speedway Park, Florida (February 4, 2021): Carson Macedo
6. Attica Raceway Park, Ohio (April 3, 2021): Justin Peck
7. Virginia Motor Speedway, Virginia (April 15, 2021): Tony Stewart
8. Williams Grove Speedway, Pennsylvania (April 16, 2021): Kyle Larson
9. Port Royal Speedway, Pennsylvania (April 17, 2021): Logan Wagner
10. Bedford Speedway, Pennsylvania (April 18, 2021): Anthony Macri
11. Sharon Speedway, Ohio (May 1, 2021): Justin Peck (2)
12. Tri-City Raceway Park, Pennsylvania (May 2, 2021): Sam Hafertepe Jr.
13. I-96 Speedway, Michigan (May 14, 2021): Tyler Courtney
14. Dirt Oval at Route 66, Illinois (May 15, 2021): Kyle Reinhardt
15. Circle City Raceway, Indiana (May 20, 2021): Tyler Courtney (2)
16. Circle City Raceway, Indiana (May 21, 2021): Tyler Courtney (3)
17. Gas City I-69 Speedway, Indiana (May 22, 2021): Cap Henry
18. Kokomo Speedway, Indiana (May 23, 2021): Zeb Wise
19. Port Royal Speedway, Pennsylvania (May 31, 2021): Lance Dewease
20. Fairbury Speedway, Illinois (June 3, 2021): Tyler Courtney (4)
21. Wilmot Raceway, Wisconsin (June 4, 2021): Tyler Courtney (5)
22. Plymouth Dirt Track, Wisconsin (June 5, 2021): Bill Balog
23. Angell Park Speedway, Wisconsin (June 6, 2021): Bill Balog (2)
24. SW Attica Raceway Park, Ohio (June 11, 2021): Ian Madsen
25. SW Fremont Speedway, Ohio (June 12, 2021): Cole Duncan
26. SW Wayne County Speedway, Ohio (June 14, 2021): Kyle Larson (2)
27. SW Sharon Speedway, Ohio (June 15, 2021): Danny Dietrich
28. SW Waynesfield Raceway Park, Ohio (June 16, 2021): Kyle Larson (3)
29. SW Muskingum County Speedway, Ohio (June 17, 2021): Justin Peck (3)
30. SW Portsmouth Raceway Park, Ohio (June 19, 2021): Paul McMahan
31. Stateline Speedway, New York (July 9, 2021): Hunter Schuerenberg
32. Sharon Speedway, Ohio (July 10, 2021): Spencer Bayston
33. Lake Ozark Speedway, Missouri (July 23, 2021): Cap Henry (2)
34. Lake Ozark Speedway, Missouri (July 24, 2021): Christopher Bell
35. Humboldt Speedway, Kansas (July 25, 2021): Tyler Courtney (6)
36. I-70 Motorsports Park, Missouri (July 27, 2021): Brian Brown
37. Mo. State Fair Speedway, Missouri (July 29, 2021): Tyler Courtney (7)
38. 34 Raceway, Iowa (July 30, 2021): Kerry Madsen
39. Knoxville Raceway, Iowa (July 31, 2021): Kerry Madsen (2)
2021 All Star Circuit of Champions Driver Standings (as of 7/31/21):
1. Tyler Courtney – 4772
2. Cory Eliason – 4464
3. Hunter Schuerenberg – 4408
4. Cap Henry – 4348
5. Zeb Wise – 4316
6. Bill Balog – 4312
7. Paul McMahan – 4308
8. Justin Peck – 3974
9. Kyle Reinhardt – 3878
10. Rico Abreu – 3302
About the All Star Circuit of Champions:
All Star Enterprises, LLC, wholly owned by Tony Stewart, d/b/a the All Star Circuit of Champions, is a winged sprint car series. The All Star Circuit of Champions Sprint Car Series is one of the oldest traveling 410 sprint car organizations and is a staple of grassroots, open-wheel racing. Formed in 1970 by Bud Miller, the series has largely been considered the first ‘outlaw’ Sprint Car organization of the modern era. Motorsports entrepreneur Tony Stewart agreed to terms with Guy Webb to become the sole owner of the original winged sprint car tour in January of 2015.
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ vertical sport categories in the US and abroad. FloSports’ mission is to give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally, your sport has a home. For more information, please visit: flosports.tv.
About Mobil 1:
The world’s leading synthetic motor oil brand, Mobil 1™ features anti-wear technology that provides performance beyond our conventional motor oils. This technology allows Mobil 1 to meet or exceed the toughest standards of car builders and to provide exceptional protection against engine wear, under normal or even some of the most extreme conditions. Mobil 1 flows quickly in extreme temperatures to protect critical engine parts and is designed to maximize engine performance and help extend engine life. For more information, visit mobiloil.com, on Twitter @Mobil1 and, on Facebook, www.facebook.com/mobil1. Mobil, Mobil 1 and Mobil 1 Racing are registered trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries.