By KEN BRUCE
Teo Pro Car, of Vernon, N.J., a successful manufacturer of dirt modified chassis since 1988 is offering a unique opportunity from now up until the conclusion of the 2021 Super DIRT Week. The multi-time Super DIRT Week winning chassis manufacturer will be raffling off a 2022 Teo Elite Coil Rolling chassis.
The 2022 TEO Elite Coil chassis will be a rolling chassis (see below for complete description). The price per ticket will be $100 each with a maximum of 300 tickets available. You can enter the raffle now with the drawing to take place on Sunday morning October 10th at 10:00 AM at the Teo Pro Car tent in Oswego as part of Super DIRT Week. The raffle will also have a second prize which consists of a $500 gift card to Teopro.com.
“We want to give somebody a chance to leave a big race with a new car,” explained Matt Hearn. “It will also give us a chance to promote our new 2022 TEO Pro Elite car. As we always do, TEO Pro Car will have a big presence at this year’s Super DIRT Week. We will have our tent on manufacturer’s row in which the car we are raffling off will be on display for anyone that is passing by and wants to check the car out and enter the raffle. We will be glad to answer any questions that they might have concerning the new 2022 TEO Elite Pro Coil car.”
Teo Pro Car has had much success at Super DIRT Week over the years with many victories in the big race. Drivers such as Brett Hearn, Jimmy Horton and Stewart Friesen have wheeled a Teo chassis to wins over the years and this year, at SDW, Teo Pro Car will have Hearn, Tyler Dippel, Matt Stangle amongst others tackling the Oswego, N.Y., dirt oval in the Modifieds along with talented Sportsman driver Matt Janzcuk who in 2021 alone is a 17-time-winner and a double track champion all looking to bring home another checkered flag for the hard-working group out of New Jersey.
“Obviously our goal with this raffle to get more Teo Pro Cars out there,” explained Hearn. “We are trying to reach more customers with the car being there and just wanting to get someone else in one of our race cars and spread the word. This all about keeping the sport competitive and not see it be a one car series, so we keep pushing hard.”
Raffle Rules and Information:
- Individual persons may purchase multiple tickets. There is no limit to the number of tickets an individual can purchase.
- There will be 300 lottery tickets available for purchase.
- Your number for your chance to win will go in order of how the tickets are purchased. For example, the first ticket purchased is number 1 and the second ticket purchased is number 2. Every ticket purchase will receive an email stating the ticket number after order confirmation.
- Super Raffle tickets will be on sale starting September 02, 2021 @ 12 p.m. Lottery ticket sales will end October 10, 2021 @ 9:45 a.m.
- The Super Raffle drawing for 1st and 2nd prize will be held October 10, 2021 @ 10 a.m. broadcasted live on Teo Pro Car’s Facebook page from Super Dirt Week at Oswego Speedway.
- The winner will be announced live on Facebook and subsequent posts announcing the winner will be made to www.Teopro.com and Teo social media platforms following the conclusion of the Live lottery drawing. An email and phone call will also be made to the winner.
- Super raffle winners can pick-up the 2022 Teo Elite Coil Rolling Chassis after the drawing 10 a.m. Sunday Oct 10, 2021.
- If the Super Raffle winner is not present at the raffle, the winner can pick-up the car from Teo Fabrications located in Vernon Township, New Jersey any time after October 12, 2021.
Raffle Car Description:
1st Prize – 2022 Teo Elite Coil Rolling Chassis
- White Powder Coated 2022 Elite Chassis, Bumpers, Steel Body Mounts
- Complete Teo Elite 2022 Body, Fiber Glass, Aluminum Black Buttons
- Complete Teo Light Weight Front End w/ Light Weight Radius Rods & Heims
- Engine Plate & Side Engine Mounts
- Complete Teo Elite Rubber Floor Assembly
- Complete Rear Short Rod Coil Spring Suspension
- Winters Rear End 4.12 Light-Weight Rear End
- Complete High Performance Wilwood Brake System & Brake Line Kit to Calipers
- Integra Aluminum Body Racing Shocks
- Swift Springs
- Brand New Hoosier Racing Tires & Weld Wheels
- Over a 34,000$ Value
For more information you can click on the link www.teopro.com to enter or go directly to (1) Teo Pro Car Presents the 2021 Super Raffle at Oswego Speedway! to enter.
As always, I can be reached for any comments or questions via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @dirtracefan25